4th bar for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodyprinc3

Feb 4, 2016
Thank you very much :) if some 1 have the 5 bar and the big inventory would be great so , for nwo 4th is great thanks again

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
QQ ?

======================================

On what you mean big inventory ? You can't increase inventory slot with patch, only with Proof of Catching Fish.

You are telling us the already known -by thousand (at least) people- facts on how to expand the inventory slot.

You avoided completely though to explain on how you managed to...Edit the script and add a 5th bar or tell us who you paid for it , because by editing it all by your self it would be same like a bonobo make a surgery to a patient over at hospital.

Last edited:

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
QQ ?

======================================

You are telling us the already known -by thousand (at least) people- facts on how to expand the inventory slot.

You avoided completely though to explain on how you managed to...Edit the script and add a 5th bar or tell us who you paid for it , because by editing it all by your self it would be same like a bonobo make a surgery to a patient over at hospital.
Non-sense posting photos from High Five server, H5 and Gracia isnt same and cant edit bruh

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Non-sense posting photos from High Five server, H5 and Gracia isnt same and cant edit bruh
Beaner !!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT misinterpret my words on purpose.

The picture was an answer to the guy above who posted a similar high five video showing some Kewl interface.

Editing a script has nothing to do with the chronicle of lineage , but it is pointless to explain you anything since you're playing the fool on purpose.

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Beaner !!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT misinterpret my words on purpose.

The picture was an answer to the guy above who posted a similar high five video showing some Kewl interface.

Editing a script has nothing to do with the chronicle of lineage , but it is pointless to explain you anything since you're playing the fool on purpose.
Dude quit l2 please, make us favour.

biceps22

May 21, 2016
taking advantage of the topic, can someone share user/skillgrp/systemmsg and macro/talisman edit files?

sry bad english.

kaminari

Jun 3, 2014
so i tried this one. I download a file called interface.xdat from iPixel's link around 1mb.
Then i put this file to system folder and run toxic updater and checked files. I login but theres no 4th bar... what did i do wrong?

kaminari

Jun 3, 2014
That's what's wrong. You can't run the updater.. Start the game using the executable on system folder, l2.exe is the name of it.
so i redownloaded the file and put it in system folder and picked copy and delete old file and tried opening game with l2.exe but still theres no 4th bar.

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.