Auto pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobBlaster

Aug 30, 2009
GM's please add Auto pick-up. Because it sucks to pick-up every items. And if all will be picked up server wouldn't be laggy. Please do this, because wanna play here a long time and don't leave it in a while.

NoobBlaster

blaze

Banned
May 23, 2009
GM's please add Auto pick-up. Because it sucks to pick-up every items. And if all will be picked up server wouldn't be laggy. Please do this, because wanna play here a long time and don't leave it in a while.

NoobBlaster
sorry it is not possible now. this is not java's server.
may be later.

Icone

Aug 30, 2009
Sweden
Thats too bad, I was thinking of playing this server but tbh without Auto pick-up lineage II is very annoying, especially as a mage theres not even a point having range in PvE.
Anyway til then, hope you get to your senses and increase the priority's on this one ^^

blaze

Banned
May 23, 2009
Auto pick-up is not official server's style)) use basik Pick up action) put it on your skill's panel.

I hope, we can add auto pick-up some later.

Last edited:

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria

NoobBlaster
Good, that you wish long time playing here, but this is such a server that most of drop is just some mats, parts. etc ... which you don't need. Check careful GM shop and you will understand. So, the thing that is happen is full of crap inventory. Adena are auto collected and that is enough, I think. In some farming zones drop is valuable, but to auto pick-up all is nonsense.
Regards and hope you have nice time here.

Last edited:

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
When server is offline you guys necropost here? xD

I believe that everyone should agree that isle of prayer need auto pick up...

It is the only farmzone that needs auto pick up and i'm 99% sure that the reason that people don't farm there is because of this annoying delay of essence spawn and manual pick...

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
True for PE, .... but other drop ... you know what is going to be. Some will destroy it, but most will drop it on the ground to clear inventory .... so it contribute to be more laggy, although i didn't had lag recently.

kaminari

Jun 3, 2014
AUTO PICK-UPS in necropolis, bandit and parnassuss now!

Atleast now bot users was lessen.

@berdin because of rampant use of bots(3rd party program just incase u didnt know) parnassuss was made that way. however now with low population server i agree to have that autopickup function,

arhydiablo

Jun 19, 2016
You all should be happy to have auto pick adena on PTS, and not even dream about auto pick up mats and other staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.