Current Status of Hellknights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon

Sep 12, 2010
Toronto, ON
Hi guys, just need some information from the community.

I was an old player from 2012 and wondering if the Hellknight class is still a viable option for PvP. I'm speaking mainly in comparison to the other tank classes as I have only seen ST and PK running around. I dont see any HK so maybe that should answer my question but your feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tailift

Aug 9, 2016
If you are extremely rich and can afford all kinds of +20 weapons and shit then yes HK is a good class. Got three cancels no fighters can really beat you 1v1 because 100% reflect. Only thing you will be lose against any good Mage or soulhound, and there are lots of them and that's why you see only PK and ST now because they are offensive tank. HK and TK are meant to be meat tank. But if you enjoy play style of HK make one and show them what an HK can do.

Solomon

Sep 12, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yea that makes sense since it looked like 40% of players were nukers. But I never did like playing what everyone else was playing so for now I'll stick with HK and see how I fair in battle. Sure I'll be gimped vs all the nukers but diversity of classes is important for a better mmo experience. That being said if they kill me 9/10 times I'll probably reroll cause winning is also important :)

Thanks again for your reply and if there's any good HK players you can think of I'd like to ask them some questions specifically.

Tailift

Aug 9, 2016
So far I see none but I did sub a HK and its level 80
I had fun vs daggers and other fighters they can't do much damage if equally or slightly better gear than me, but against range classes unless you can root them you will be a dead meat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.