[EVENT] L2Toxic.com - 5 Years ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emperadordragon

Jul 13, 2011
This a place 5km far away where I live. The photo has been made by me and the art too. The swamp remembered me the word "TOXIC" and that's why I took this photo :)

elio28

Sep 8, 2014
Con mis amigos ( :friends: ) de vacaciones en el interior de mi país. Amanecer a las 5 am y atardeces a las 7 pm... todo artesanal. Happy birthday and congratulations for stand online all the time!!

Character: BobMarlii

Shesha

Sep 2, 2014
I made some cookies to celebrate 5th anniversary of L2Toxic. Use your imagination with that orc ;3

Trekkia

Jan 4, 2010
Happy 5 YEARS!!

Trabajo hecho con mis amigos tratando de utilizar la mayor naturaleza posible. No nos dio para poner "5 years event" dado a que lo hicimos con personas sabanas ropa y otras cosas que encontramos! Pero espero que te guste!!
Saludos : Yetro (pj) :pardon:

Chevy

Jan 7, 2014
Hi Blaze.

We made few photos but now we have selected two of them and we don't know which is the best. Can we paste both?

daronthrash

Sep 26, 2014
Happy Birthday L2Toxic!! my photo in the beach in Argentina!!

5 years Online!! The best server ever!!

Daron - Kathiara

emperadordragon

Jul 13, 2011
Here, a picture with my friends walking in the beach, because Blaze asked us a picture with friends in any place of real life, and what's better than this place. I love the beach, it's the place where I can resting, swimming, playing and whatever I want :D

Happy birthday l2toxic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.