GG with RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Got a level 40 character with +16 weapon and killed does level 40 bosses in about 5 minutes. So in about 2 hours I had 15x Apiga's. That was actually how I made adena's. Got also a level 80 orc with +10 dyna, but I'm not enable to tank anything in HB. So what is there else to do?
So u waste 2h to farm 1 GCM and make profit of 1,3kkk for 2h while for 2h u can make 1,5 col at least.

Silox

Jan 12, 2013
Has blaze explained this raid boss change? The reason for doing it? Rewards etc? Or is it limited donator favorites only that is privy to knowing? Look at the leader board of raids killed, top 5 server donators. Give me a break, this server is done.

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Has blaze explained this raid boss change? The reason for doing it? Rewards etc? Or is it limited donator favorites only that is privy to knowing? Look at the leader board of raids killed, top 5 server donators. Give me a break, this server is done.
V4rvaros, Diadis, StoneKing = 0 donate, great job, cya.

kalivanos

Jul 7, 2014
So u waste 2h to farm 1 GCM and make profit of 1,3kkk for 2h while for 2h u can make 1,5 col at least.
I tried all the option. HB cannot be done titan and +10 dyna. PE farming goes slower. So I got no idea.

For now im not waisting any hour anymore.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Has blaze explained this raid boss change? The reason for doing it? Rewards etc?
Or is it limited donator favorites only that is privy to knowing? Look at the leader board of raids killed, top 5 server donators.
Give me a break, this server is done.
V4rvaros, Diadis, StoneKing = 0 donate, great job, cya.

and pigs fly...
xD

I would give also +1 to Silox , but he is a bit wrong...

Those guys mentioned above did not donate themselves ( or they might did , i can't be 100% sure ) , what really happened is that others donated for them.

I mean , a few richies came up to create a "top" clan and start slowly get every good player with their side by linking them their cols.

In time , they were big enough so nobody could stop them and they could get all epics for free , for ever...

Now everyone who join their clan and is active 24/7 and he has long enough.....Tongue , he will become +20 in a matter of weeks since epics give around [STRIKE="3k col per week"]3k col per week[/STRIKE] enough cols for this to happen.

It is different to lick donators than be a donator ( and independent ) your self.

Silox

Jan 12, 2013
How long does it take to respond to a simple question? Customer Service? WHERE????

Changes are continuously made on the server and only a select few pets know what he hell is going on. No wonder new people don't last long on this server. Between greed and lack of information this server is ....

kalivanos

Jul 7, 2014
I think that is good to keep the server interested, but what for some interested is for others boring. So far i seen those 100 kills for a horse only going to those with really strong characters. This means that it kinda out of balance, right?

Plus I think that server changes need to be announced before they actually made. And I think people need to be enable to give their opinion. This can be done by a vote.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
I think this horse is the most expensive of prizes you can have through donation.

Now u tell me , you can't buy that horse.

What i mean is that you need a full +20 character ur self and alot more +20 characters to outnumber the enemy who hunt raids and even their whole clan , that is about 200 +20 characters.

So technically , with this new event , you must donate around 40.000 cols in order to take that horse. Considering also that 40.000 is hardly equal with 20 +20 players , then you probably need alot more to reach 200 players and match the zerg so u get horse and beat them.

Devil's Advocate: Kill bosses when zerg sleeps.

I can stay afk for 24 hours , let fraps online , then upload youtube and if any of you can stay 24 hours to watch the video , u see that napalm and fa always kill bosses every hour of day but this would be pointless since here we got our best proof of my saying.

The list continue with napalm and fa players , it doesn't end at 22 , but i'm sure you got an idea.

For anyone who have doubts , i will upload a zipped folder or all picture one by one confirming that the names displayed on the picture above belong indeed to furious angels and napalm.

:cool:

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
I think this horse is the most expensive of prizes you can have through donation.

Now u tell me , you can't buy that horse.

What i mean is that you need a full +20 character ur self and alot more +20 characters to outnumber the enemy who hunt raids and even their whole clan , that is about 200 +20 characters.

So technically , with this new event , you must donate around 40.000 cols in order to take that horse. Considering also that 40.000 is hardly equal with 20 +20 players , then you probably need alot more to reach 200 players and match the zerg so u get horse and beat them.

Devil's Advocate: Kill bosses when zerg sleeps.

I can stay afk for 24 hours , let fraps online , then upload youtube and if any of you can stay 24 hours to watch the video , u see that napalm and fa always kill bosses every hour of day but this would be pointless since here we got our best proof of my saying.

The list continue with napalm and fa players , it doesn't end at 22 , but i'm sure you got an idea.

For anyone who have doubts , i will upload a zipped folder or all picture one by one confirming that the names displayed on the picture above belong indeed to furious angels and napalm.

:cool:
Are u MAD BRO ?

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
As statistics show, every player can kill them. I believe that this change was made to bring more pvp and fun for old players, new players have a lot of new farm zones, wher they can gear up. In time blaze will add more things so all players can be pleased.

Maric

Sep 17, 2010
As statistics show, every player can kill them. I believe that this change was made to bring more pvp and fun for old players, new players have a lot of new farm zones, wher they can gear up. In time blaze will add more things so all players can be pleased.
What does new farm zones help u if there is no way to get +16/20 by farm except mastercard?? ...

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
What does new farm zones help u if there is no way to get +16/20 by farm except mastercard?? ...
Epic Bosses are also considered as farm zones... :pPP

Now that only a few can access it , that's another thing.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Well atleast we can laugh a little from AcientButcher's replys, thats a plus
All those who can use mastercard find this post funny.

It is not funny but a sad and very real fact that only with mastercard u go +16 +20.

It is not a surprise that you find it funny.

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
All those who can use mastercard find this post funny.

It is not funny but a sad and very real fact that only with mastercard u go +16 +20.

It is not a surprise that you find it funny.
Maybe you can get it by farm if you focus on farm instead of bla bla in mos 2.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Maybe you can get it by farm if you focus on farm instead of bla bla in mos 2.
I don't even dare to port mos 2 , some random dagger will be there 100% and pk me , im even forced to buy hgfa.

Anyway , hand me over the epics and i will do the....Tricks that Ex-DoomBringer and Now SpellSinger is doing to solo them and u see how i get +20 in 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.