Hello im newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

comeandgetsome10

May 25, 2016
So hello there , I wanna ask or its worth to play here ? how much peak online is I know its writing 5k , but its with shops etc, so I wanna know ~ numbers atleast here is 200 ppl for real ?

and what class I start from scratch witch easy farming etc ?

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
hi. why admin arnt adding vote reward system. I look for lineage servers population but i cant see toxic. if you add this system all player will done vote and server will me famous in rating sheduled. player will increase.

===============================================

Welcome to our server first of all.

The farm is really not that easy , but if you start totally from zero , better start with Titan or StormScreamer.

By trying all alone to achieve anything inside game , it will take you ages , so you better join any active and wealthy clan that does world bosses or at least seed of destruction ( TiaT ) instances , that way you may even reach +20 on 5-6 months. Good connections diplomacy and "politics" in general is the best tactic that should be followed by any newcomer and after you get all the necessary pvp items , you decide what road you'll follow......

Last edited by a moderator:

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
Hi and welcome. In my opinion yes, ofc. What other servers doesn't have? Well, i think the most important thing it's that blaze will never wipe or close the server (5 years at least or more) Where do you see that? Even server is not in his best times, it will get good in time. So yes, join it.

Status
Not open for further replies.