Hello new player here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorfinijus

Apr 10, 2016
hello, i started to play few days ago, i crated a dorf for money but i dont understand what to spoil, last time i played l2 it was interlude, so im a bit "outdated" i tried to ask for advise in game but most of them dont speak eng or im just unlucky :D so any help is good :)

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Welcome.

As far as i know , the best thing that can be spoiled around is EWS...

U can spoil them at Chimeras and Dinosaurs alike. ( HellBound & Primeval Isle )

In Bandit Stronghold ( Previously Clan Hall and now -exclusively on toxic- farm zone ) you can spoil purple paper.

In Monastery of silence also you can spoil high grade festival adena...

I hope this info helps a little.

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
thx, i will try this :)
Man, honestly leave the dwarf. This server is not design for classic game. This in not Interlude, also. Focus on lvl up SH or Destro - soon u will realize why - these are the best farmer classes here. After u farm a lot, consider to change class if u want. ... or just donate and join pvp. Most of players here are +10 +16 +20 on Vesper and +15/30 skills - so u need a lot of time of clever 24/7 farm in the beginning, to catch these players.

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
hello, i started to play few days ago, i crated a dorf for money but i dont understand what to spoil, last time i played l2 it was interlude, so im a bit "outdated" i tried to ask for advise in game but most of them dont speak eng or im just unlucky :D so any help is good :)
Hello and welcome, s Yava said, better is make strom screamer or soultaker until u get dyna +12 gear, after that u should make titan or tyrant to farm in Hellbound or Bandit.

Regards, iDaBezt

Dorfinijus

Apr 10, 2016
yep today in MOS2 some orc gave me adena and items and told the same as yavata11, since i dont like destro i think i will go lvl up the tyrant :( what about summoners ? are they good farmers in here ?

Last edited:

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
yep today in MOS2 some orc gave me adena and items and told the same as yavata11, since i dont like destro i think i will go lvl up the tyrant :( what about summoners ? are they good farmers in here ?
As far as I know, u can farm with summoner in some area, but i suppose, it's slower - as we told u, farm with SH/Soultaker or SpellSinger or go for Titan/Tyrant ... here is very important to have best farm class, to collect adena faster - than join pvp. Soultaker is also good choice to farm Hgfa in MOS, because of dark based skills - it's also good for main pvp char. Titan/Tyrant are end-game best farmers.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
As far as I know, u can farm with summoner in some area, but i suppose, it's slower - as we told u, farm with SH/Soultaker or SpellSinger or go for Titan/Tyrant ... here is very important to have best farm class, to collect adena faster - than join pvp. Soultaker is also good choice to farm Hgfa in MOS, because of dark based skills - it's also good for main pvp char. Titan/Tyrant are end-game best farmers.
Yep but what really makes necro good is his death spike , isn't it?

Storm screamer also have death spike and his arcana mace can be 150 dark , later he make dynasty wep 300 wind... The major difference is that storm screamer is way stronger than necromancer.

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
Yep but what really makes necro good is his death spike , isn't it?

Storm screamer also have death spike and his arcana mace can be 150 dark , later he make dynasty wep 300 wind... The major difference is that storm screamer is way stronger than necromancer.
True, Ancient :) Just give him some options. I prefer and play SH, also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.