Hi, new player with questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fobosrch

Aug 6, 2014
Hi, I recently started playin on Toxic (2weeks ago), and i have some questions about the server:
My mains chars are a Strom Screamer with s80 and a Dreadnought S + dyna pole.

1°) I feel like i reach the "end" to the progression of my Storm Screamer (currently farming for dyna +10). What should be the next step, what to farm and where?

2°) I'v the feeling that you can't realy get S84 or Epic jewel without donnating, am I missing something here?

3°)I'm currently leveling a Prophet for CC and greater shield/might buff (cause it's mendatory for farming), but once again the only way to get it (CC) is whis 30 CoL. It happens to be available for sale to Giran?

4°) What happenned to Varka and Ketra area? Mobs are strong and i didn't see them dropping anything good.

5°) Should i rather focus on my dreadnought or leveling a Titant/GK, and why?

6°) A noobish question, what farm spot should I be focused and why ?

7°) I'm looking for an active clan mostly PvE but with some PvP(english or french speaking), any advises?

8°) Last but not least how does the server goes, i'm seeing alot of afkshop but not that much player. Where are the 5k online people ? :rolleyes:

English is not my mother language, so sorry about it. :smile:
Thanks if you take time to answer, see you IG.
Regards.
Fobos

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Hi, I recently started playin on Toxic (2weeks ago), and i have some questions about the server:
My mains chars are a Strom Screamer with s80 and a Dreadnought S + dyna pole.

1°) I feel like i reach the "end" to the progression of my Storm Screamer (currently farming for dyna +10). What should be the next step, what to farm and where?

2°) I'v the feeling that you can't realy get S84 or Epic jewel without donnating, am I missing something here?

3°)I'm currently leveling a Prophet for CC and greater shield/might buff (cause it's mendatory for farming), but once again the only way to get it (CC) is whis 30 CoL. It happens to be available for sale to Giran?

4°) What happenned to Varka and Ketra area? Mobs are strong and i didn't see them dropping anything good.

5°) Should i rather focus on my dreadnought or leveling a Titant/GK, and why?

6°) A noobish question, what farm spot should I be focused and why ?

7°) I'm looking for an active clan mostly PvE but with some PvP(english or french speaking), any advises?

8°) Last but not least how does the server goes, i'm seeing alot of afkshop but not that much player. Where are the 5k online people ? :rolleyes:

English is not my mother language, so sorry about it. :smile:
Thanks if you take time to answer, see you IG.
Regards.
Fobos
1. First make all dyna +12 and after start farm for epics.
2. Its not true, you can get everything by farming.
3. FS Counter Critical is not tradable but u can get it in oly playing with prophet for 2-3 month or farm the cols and buy it in GM Shop for 30 cols or try send mail to Blaze, maybe u can get it cheaper for 20 col maybe.
4. Varka and Ketra is edited for farming new olympiad sets.
5. After u get dyna +12 there is no good zone to farm with mage so better is make Titan or Tyrant and u can farm hellbound craft Dyna sets and sell or Bandit. They are also good classes for PvP
6. As i said for question number 5, HB or Bandit.
7. I would suggest u NorthStar
8. Server is kinda allways like that, enough ppl to have fun, server is online for 6 years and more.

Regards, iDaBezt

Fobosrch

Aug 6, 2014
Thx for informations.

Why should I farm as a Titan/Tyran rather than as a Dreadnought? It's a commun choise but i don't realy know why :blush:

I'll try to contact this clan, do you know how's the leader?

Regards.
Fobos

waidux1993

Sep 11, 2015
Titan because is strongest and has zaelot/guts/frenzy/battleroar/very good stun resistance. Bandit castle+ essence2 farming> hellbound in my opinion, pm thunderblast in case you want ask something more complicated about farming/dehp or whatever related to titan.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

1. First make all dyna +12 and after start farm for epics.
2. Its not true, you can get everything by farming.
3. FS Counter Critical is not tradable but u can get it in oly playing with prophet for 2-3 month or farm the cols and buy it in GM Shop for 30 cols or try send mail to Blaze, maybe u can get it cheaper for 20 col maybe.
4. Varka and Ketra is edited for farming new olympiad sets.
5. After u get dyna +12 there is no good zone to farm with mage so better is make Titan or Tyrant and u can farm hellbound craft Dyna sets and sell or Bandit. They are also good classes for PvP
6. As i said for question number 5, HB or Bandit.
7. I would suggest u NorthStar
8. Server is kinda allways like that, enough ppl to have fun, server is online for 6 years and more.

Regards, iDaBezt
p.s
+ listen what this guy told, before i used to argue with him that storm screamer is better farmer than titan/tyrant is when i was totally new to farming. I strongly believed sph is great as it was my very 1st farming char(Afroditii) and could kill big mob of necropolis in 2 m. crits. However, even here titan/warlord can make more adena+sealstones+compression stones or at least equally if you farm right way.

Last edited:

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015

You can see here who has the most adena in server for many years i'd say.

Btw , he is Storm Screamer farming necropolis.

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica

This mean that he have 99 bilion in inventory ? Thats 24 col. Ok if this mean who is best farm class ok i am going to make summoner, sell 24 col and put adena on him, i am best farmer. Brainless.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
This mean that he have 99 bilion in inventory ? Thats 24 col. Ok if this mean who is best farm class ok i am going to make summoner, sell 24 col and put adena on him, i am best farmer. Brainless.
Beaner, continue the butthurt by flaming in a thread that is supposed to help new ppl ?

Not a surprise from someone who scream crap about football stuff in hv.

Btw, i will try this and check later site but i doubt that this can be true. This guy is at first place for at least a year, how is it possible to have 99kkk 24/7 ?

It is more luckily that his compressed adena are counted in inventory and warehouse.

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Beaner, continue the butthurt by flaming in a thread that is supposed to help new ppl ?

Not a surprise from someone who scream crap about football stuff in hv.

Btw, i will try this and check later site but i doubt that this can be true. This guy is at first place for at least a year, how is it possible to have 99kkk 24/7 ?

It is more luckily that his compressed adena are counted in inventory and warehouse.
Stop comment when you don't know nothing about this game, u join here 6 month ago or so and asked same questions but how good farmer you are its saying that u are still in Dyna and how helpful you are its saying that you got 0 Thanks in your 200 posts +, so stop comment non-sense.

Regards, iDaBezt

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Stop comment when you don't know nothing about this game, u join here 6 month ago or so and asked same questions but how good farmer you are its saying that u are still in Dyna and how helpful you are its saying that you got 0 Thanks in your 200 posts +, so stop comment non-sense.

Regards, iDaBezt
I got 0 thanks? xD

I am dyna? xD

Bedin peach of sh1t in A grade get lost, clown.
Ok , fix your brains , decide wether im dyna/a-grade or vesper and later come talk sh*t in here.

Also it is true , you never farmed in ur life as i did , i know what storm screamer is capable of because i'm watching them 24/7 in necropolis and primeval.

I mean , did you ever check your boss's title? " Wind Tempest " ( He forgot aura flash )

Get lost football worshiper.

kaminari

Jun 3, 2014

Rflol :D berdin=jon snow.

I guess my two dorfs lvl1 were good farmers. They were number 1 and 2 mid 2015 :p

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Since you all persist on this , it is probably true and i'll have to check it my self when given the chance , what other thing is ALSO true is that this guy ( and many other of his class ) make over 200 or 250 million ancient adena in about 4 hours.

Just from AA , you can get per day 2 cols...

Rflol :D berdin=jon snow.

I guess my two dorfs lvl1 were good farmers. They were number 1 and 2 mid 2015 :p

More like > Berdin = Lannister...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.