Drag to reposition cover

How to play on LineAge2 L2TOXIC.COM

Xyanna

Sep 21, 2010
I've followed the steps you have here http://www.l2toxic.com/

which of the launchers am I supposed to use? The one from the client or the one from the patch?

The one from the client starts but I can't log in, and the one from the patch just work up until I press "Start".

PLZ help!

Am I supposed to replace the whole SYSTEM folder with the patch one?

Zanoni

Sep 8, 2010
I've followed the steps you have here http://www.l2toxic.com/

which of the launchers am I supposed to use? The one from the client or the one from the patch?

The one from the client starts but I can't log in, and the one from the patch just work up until I press "Start".

PLZ help!

Am I supposed to replace the whole SYSTEM folder with the patch one?
delete a pasta system e coloca a nova do patch.l2toxic

Pengie

Oct 5, 2010
2010.10.5 17:37:09
CPU : AuthenticAMD AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+ @ 2210 MHz 2046MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.1) (8593)
PosCode : LS1(87) 0:0:0 1/0 [830]

General protection fault!

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

so what now ???

Zidane

Sep 30, 2010
PENGIE, Find options.ini in system folder, change your resolution to proper for your monitor. Fixed it for me. If still crashes then disable windows data protection. Google for instructions.

For some reason for me and friends the default resolution was 17 x 20. Changing it to normal made it work.

daniadiildi

Nov 18, 2009
it dosnt work

i cant start the game and i followed ALL the steps.should i update the off client too?

lordesert

Banned
Oct 7, 2010
why can't i log on the servers? it says (you are currently loging in) but it doesn't move any further, can any1 help?

silver123

Oct 19, 2010
i can't download the patch cause the link is dead is there any other site to download the patch?

Kirkland

Dec 26, 2010
Ok Here is what I did, but still couldn't login. Please point out which step I should have done differently.

1) I extracted l2 Gracia Final client to my computer
2) I copied 3 files from folder named "system_l2toxic.com"
3) I replaced the original files with the files I copied in #2
4) I run l2updater (the game run)
5) BUT I couldn't login

Please help.

PS. I used to run the game with Freya before and it was fine.... But I decided to try Gracia Final as provided on the l2toxic website.

Last edited:

doddlez

Jul 30, 2011
i still cant download it

it's say " FTP server does'nt allow connections.
there are too many connections from your internet adress"

pekeadora

Nov 19, 2010
Camilo Aldao
Hello blaze plis for 4 days I cannot logiar it throws to me that I have that actualisar and already it and I begin the new client lowers me and lower the patch the same thing me puts that actualise help plis.....