Human Dagger Backstab

Status
Not open for further replies.

massattack

Mar 16, 2014
London
wqz.lt
Hello,
I just saw few videos that daggers using backstab in front of enemy and deals damage same as hitting from back, Is it some kind of human dagger bug or there is something I dont know?

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Better you guys learn how l2 work and how dagger works, if u stay in PvP like idiot and just press 2 button with dagger you will suck, you must move all time and hit.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
daggers using backstab in FRONT of enemy and deals damage SAME as hitting from BACK
you must move all time and hit.

MAJOR FACE-PALM

How can you be so clueless and need translator to understand common and clear stuff like the OP's post?

If a dagger move all time it is indeed likely that he will make some successful backstabs , but here massattack is saying that dagger is dealing damage with backstab from the FRONT , he did not say anything about daggers "moving".

Geez....

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
MAJOR FACE-PALM

How can you be so clueless and need translator to understand common and clear stuff like the OP's post?

If a dagger move all time it is indeed likely that he will make some successful backstabs , but here massattack is saying that dagger is dealing damage with backstab from the FRONT , he did not say anything about daggers "moving".

Geez....
Again i will say learn to play dagger, newbie :*

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

I think that's just geolocation game world bug. Or some daggers use plugins to do it...
Go to npc and hit from front and check if it will work, i will say again if u move around enemy and hit and be rly fast you can backstab him

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
I think that's just geolocation game world bug. Or some daggers use plugins to do it...
Go to npc and hit from front and check if it will work, i will say again if u move around enemy and hit and be rly fast you can backstab him
Good plan but massattack is not using plugins so it will not work and we come back to this point...

That dagger(s) you saw was OnlyFun ? Cause in that case we all know what's going on.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
But i guess you can counter such..."miraculous" backstabs by using same "weapon" against those daggers, like some bishops of eternity who do not take any damage from backstabs either they are hit from the front or from the back.

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Good plan but massattack is not using plugins so it will not work and we come back to this point...

But i guess you can counter such..."miraculous" backstabs by using same "weapon" against those daggers, like some bishops of eternity who do not take any damage from backstabs either they are hit from the front or from the back.
How that retarded can you be ? Not gonna waste time talk with dumbass.

massattack

Mar 16, 2014
London
wqz.lt
I just suggest as plugins not that you think that I don't know :D

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

I can even give you a link where dagger doesn't move at all and lands backstabbing in from of enemy :D

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
I just suggest as plugins not that you think that I don't know :D

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

I can even give you a link where dagger doesn't move at all and lands backstabbing in from of enemy :D
Send me this, i rly want to see it.

Zagaros

Feb 13, 2012
some times he play correctly backstab with bluff trick and etc..
but most of the times he play f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 like a piano thats all
I don't know if it is an example of a good dagger,let judge someone else.
He work to upload 1 video with his own style and i respect that.

Always with love *_^

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
I am not gonna watch this - he fight paper in dyna while he have full epics, enough.
Oh, how surprising. Someone else is also doing the same in his videos and he gets the retardness on another level killing a-grade and below and he demand with hero voice and spamming facebook/forum to watch again and again his videos but i forget now his name hmm....Montenegrina? No...Maybe sk4z1?

I don't really remember, if anyone watch such annoying videos should enlight me.

( Really ? You discriminate GuiMonster's video as "low" quality and avoid to see the truth that massattack is saying? Facepalms are gonna hurt my head )

Status
Not open for further replies.