Infernal form

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierre12

May 17, 2016
Hi,
Infernal form is suppose to add +20 fire damage. However, when i test skill, There is no any additional damage. ( btw my skill are all fire attack enchanted in case you ask ) Please fix this up.

thanks,

pierre12

May 17, 2016
The best enchant for dmg skills, is, POWER. (my point of view)
Hi Wio,
thanks for sharing and as for the mage spell, i totally agree with you. However, for tyrant the best enchant seem to be element damage. I have tried duel and it aint add anything, Perhaps it was not enough highly enchanted. Btw, this spell is not enchantable unfortunatly.

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Hi Wio,
thanks for sharing and as for the mage spell, i totally agree with you. However, for tyrant the best enchant seem to be element damage. I have tried duel and it aint add anything, Perhaps it was not enough highly enchanted. Btw, this spell is not enchantable unfortunatly.
Hello,

for Tyrant you enchant skills on attribute just if you will play olympiad but for PvP with Tyrant you will use just auto attack with zealot and slow + stun skills.

Regards, iDaBezt

pierre12

May 17, 2016
Hello,

for Tyrant you enchant skills on attribute just if you will play olympiad but for PvP with Tyrant you will use just auto attack with zealot and slow + stun skills.

Regards, iDaBezt
Hi IdaBezt,

ok it's very powerful for 2 min. But after Zealot is over, what do you do? town and get back on zealot for 2 min again?

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Hi IdaBezt,

ok it's very powerful for 2 min. But after Zealot is over, what do you do? town and get back on zealot for 2 min again?
Thats kinda true, tyrant without zealot sucks but good thing is if have zealot on +30 and if u have valakas necklace your reuse will be less so after idk 50 sec if i am not wrong you can use it again.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
The critical damage of blunt weapon ( your fists ) and your attack speed is also increased alot ( don't know if its same level with zealot ) with flame icon which you can use after zealot end and port back again to battlefield and later when zealot is ready again you use SoS in combination with zealot since its the best choice for tyrant.

That way you won't realize the gap between your zealots.

The question is if you willing to spend the needed cols for both Forgotten Scrolls or wait 3 months at olympiad for them...

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
The critical damage of blunt weapon ( your fists ) and your attack speed is also increased alot ( don't know if its same level with zealot ) with flame icon which you can use after zealot end and port back again to battlefield and later when zealot is ready again you use SoS in combination with zealot since its the best choice for tyrant.

That way you won't realize the gap between your zealots.

The question is if you willing to spend the needed cols for both Forgotten Scrolls or wait 3 months at olympiad for them...
Dumb as fvck.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Dumb as fvck.
Weird because 4 tyrants of your clan ( Which i can name at any moment ) are undying when they port from town and they kill paladins +20 in around 10-15 seconds... How they do it , i wonder....

Hmm...I know , they are "gods" they don't use "Dumb as Fvck" tactics like the one mentioned above...

N0xus

Dec 16, 2013
Weird because 4 tyrants of your clan ( Which i can name at any moment ) are undying when they port from town and they kill paladins +20 in around 10-15 seconds... How they do it , i wonder....

Hmm...I know , they are "gods" they don't use "Dumb as Fvck" tactics like the one mentioned above...
As you may know, PVP Enhancement on Fists give the ability to cancel buffs, so with that attack speed they can cancel a few buffs. "WTF Paladins have TOL noob"..TOL has CD as well, and if they play with healers, they will buff the healer and not themselves. Obviously tyrants and titans use FI/SOS when they play alone, but if you look at FA, most of them play in a party...that means they don't have all of those buffs, so that requires a low CD on Zealot and we get to iDaBezt point: zealot can have a low CD (50 secs is not long). To what i started to say, you can add the wards effects, pp/wc buffs, etc

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Obviously tyrants and titans use FI/SOS when they play alone, but if you look at FA, most of them play in a party...that means they don't have all of those buffs, so that requires a low CD on Zealot and we get to iDaBezt point: zealot can have a low CD (50 secs is not long).
No its not a long CD , i said that cause i know that most people are impatient and i proposed an option/solution to their -probable- impatience.

That's also true , FA tyrants are always in party , you never port alone or 2-3 people , always port as party ( with bishop(s) ) , sorry to forget that.

But , except the fact that i consider as one clan the whole "soviet union" and that some napalms dare to port alone some times , there are also moments that the european side of FA is sleeping and some tyrants (probably american) are awake and full of energy and can't wait for europe to wake up for party so they port alone, if i'm wrong say so.

I anyway have a few screenshots of solo tyrants on Imba buffs porting bandit and Monastery having the flag of FA , unless they were imposters because i didn't check the name of clan , just their symbol.

.........:dntknw:

pierre12

May 17, 2016
The best enchant for dmg skills, is, POWER. (my point of view)
Wio why aren't you saying duel btw?
and please explain your point view because when i enchant my force storm+1 element, I multiply my damage by 2. So please tell me how power could be better by adding only 15-20 power attack each enchant

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Wio why aren't you saying duel btw?
and please explain your point view because when i enchant my force storm+1 element, I multiply my damage by 2. So please tell me how power could be better by adding only 15-20 power attack each enchant
For mage skills enchant is best on Power, for other on attribute.

N0xus

Dec 16, 2013
No its not a long CD , i said that cause i know that most people are impatient and i proposed an option/solution to their -probable- impatience.

That's also true , FA tyrants are always in party , you never port alone or 2-3 people , always port as party ( with bishop(s) ) , sorry to forget that.

But , except the fact that i consider as one clan the whole "soviet union" and that some napalms dare to port alone some times , there are also moments that the european side of FA is sleeping and some tyrants (probably american) are awake and full of energy and can't wait for europe to wake up for party so they port alone, if i'm wrong say so.

I anyway have a few screenshots of solo tyrants on Imba buffs porting bandit and Monastery having the flag of FA , unless they were imposters because i didn't check the name of clan , just their symbol.

Well...I stopped playing months ago (just log 1 or 2 times per month) so I don't know about all class changes, etc, so that means I don't know about americans or europeans. But I didn't deny some play alone like that. I just pointed out the version I see when I log (mostly TW/CS) so I only see parties. Still that's nothing FA members invented...many did that before and other will continue to do.

ghuttzor

Jan 27, 2012
Portugal

The real question is if your are enjoying your "vacations", bro

Status
Not open for further replies.