Is this graph right for gracia final?(attribute pre-freya)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waidux1993

Sep 11, 2015
http://www.lineage2universe.com/articles/lineage2-attribute-system/

This is what I found, that there are attribute breakpoints in l2. Do they exist here? Is this graph(pre-freya) right? For example according to it if difference between attacker weapon's attribute and enemy's attribute resist(for same element) is between 200 and 250 for example, I will hit the same(no matter if it's 200 210 or 240)? Does this works with mobs too or only pvp, if yes?

Last edited:

ghuttzor

Jan 27, 2012
Portugal
Too bad that a forum moderator can't even read the whole article (a very intresting and well explaining one) in order to give you a proper answer to your opportune question. That's where we stand in L2Toxic, 95% of the people know nothing about the actual game and dont even care to know. People don't even test which skill routes are the best, which buffs are the best, people can't even tell the difference between cov or pow, when to use one or another. People on toxic just ask their friend/clan what to do, and follow what others say without blinking their eyes.
I like to test everything myself, so i can have a better experience on this game, but there is not many people who think this way, sadly.
That being said (I really had to point that out =D), i just read the article, and yes, i really belive thats how it works on toxic, if the balance in 2 cases is ,for example, 100 (300 atk - 200 def = 100) and 120 (300 atk - 180 def = 120) it can has the same result in terms of damage, as the graph "pre-freya" shows (on the horizontal breaks).
So, to sum up, having 300 or 320 attribute, might make no difference on a certain target, but obviously, the general rule is the more the better =)

Cheers,
EvilCyde

Last edited:

waidux1993

Sep 11, 2015
Dunsay that :D. He already answered a lot of questions. He is good moderator. Maybe he just didn't understand what i asked, that's it. Anyway I have checked, and those breakpoints exist here. Well at first I thought they don't. But then I found out, that most of magic skills give +20attribute(for example the one i used to test if those breakpoints exist here - necro skill gives+20dark(the one uses curse bones dunremember name)).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.