Is worth to start playing on l2 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUANDI356

Mar 16, 2010
Well i write that since literally i love lineage 2 the mostly problem is i have lost a lot of time playing in servers where it open and a month later it just get wiped or someshit like all the time and i fell like i just waste my time,

Since this server is one of the biggest server i have ever see and im like i prefer to waste a lot of time getting gear and shit and trying to reach old players than lose more time in those servers i have a few questions about :

1- Is there really normally like 4k+ online players or its just another trick to make pp join server (i have literally see that many time like 3k active pp and when i join it fell like 500 as much)

2- Is there enough wars, cps , clans etc to have a nice time like i had in l2 old times.

Im like prefering to stay in a server for long time even if i need a lot of time to gear up than losing more time, soz for the bad english and ty

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Well i write that since literally i love lineage 2 the mostly problem is i have lost a lot of time playing in servers where it open and a month later it just get wiped or someshit like all the time and i fell like i just waste my time,

Since this server is one of the biggest server i have ever see and im like i prefer to waste a lot of time getting gear and shit and trying to reach old players than lose more time in those servers i have a few questions about :

1- Is there really normally like 4k+ online players or its just another trick to make pp join server (i have literally see that many time like 3k active pp and when i join it fell like 500 as much)

2- Is there enough wars, cps , clans etc to have a nice time like i had in l2 old times.

Im like prefering to stay in a server for long time even if i need a lot of time to gear up than losing more time, soz for the bad english and ty
As you say if u are searching for good server that will never close and open again then this is right server for you !
Its online for 6 years without wipe, its not 4k online like its saying but its ok to have fun and PvP, i were playing many servers and i left this server many times to play other but i allways came back here and i will never leave again, if this server close l2 is over for me. So i suggest you to stay here and make good titan for farm, i play here like 4 years and all my gear is farmed. Have fun.

Regards, iDaBezt ( Kakashi )

JUANDI356

Mar 16, 2010
As you say if u are searching for good server that will never close and open again then this is right server for you !
Its online for 6 years without wipe, its not 4k online like its saying but its ok to have fun and PvP, i were playing many servers and i left this server many times to play other but i allways came back here and i will never leave again, if this server close l2 is over for me. So i suggest you to stay here and make good titan for farm, i play here like 4 years and all my gear is farmed. Have fun.

Thanks you so much for the answer how.many online pp can there be on sv? Ty

necswag

Aug 29, 2014

''all my gear is farmed''

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
''all my gear is farmed''

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
From now on i will just ignore any of your post or comment, not worth spent time on braindead brazilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.