LF help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fynall

Aug 30, 2016
I used to play L2 back in 2009 and I was always in the very best clans. I main sps/ee, really good player. I managed to find a video of my party from back then, I'm the EE with the same name as here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL0BjTqLzYI

Seeing that the server is 6 years old, I'm looking for help to get to the end game as quick as possible. That means whatever cheap items you can afford to hand me and possibly take me with you to power level. What are the top clans/rivals on this server? I'm interested to learn about them and join one as soon as possible. I'm only interested in high skill/lvl pvping.

I would also like to know if EE's are highly requested for parties etc. Not sure if I should go sps main and sub EE or EE main and sub sps. Thanks!

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
But won't parties/cardinals run out of mana without EE?
Man, read all about server features - it's very important. It's not regular server. There is GM shops, custom items, many other changes. Create a char. - check as much as you can. Best thing is that server never wipe and you can have years of fun, take some rest from tome to time, and server is still here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.