lichrei kamael soulbreaker disturbing in mos2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeDarkness

Apr 26, 2016
This kamael is always killing people that is lvling here, can someone do something about it? its really frustrating this situation...

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
This kamael is always killing people that is lvling here, can someone do something about it? its really frustrating this situation...
This situation is a part of reality on server, so get used to it :) Until u have stronger char. u can be permanent attack/PK from high geared players. Some of them are really miserable to PK low grade players, but this is the fact. What u can do is to leave him PK u / if he is obviously high geared than u / and shout that there is "red" nab around :). If there is well geared player near, for sure he will come to kill the "red" nab :) - perhaps for drop. Later u can try to ambush such ppl when farm with low lvl char. or sub. Port to your farming spot your strongest char. and log it immediately if u are PK-ed. I am doing this very often and the "red" nab :) disappears from farming spot.

Last edited:

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
LichRei pks you? :')

I'm sure that its barbarians xD ( Just Kidding ).

Unfortunately, what ever been said above is true...

In fact, after so long i play here, i still get pk'd often with my poor dark crystal armor since i have focused on buying epic jewels.

If there was a " kind " of solution for this , it would be to change your timing...

I mean, there are indeed many br and other latins from the other side of atlantic ocean but still when europe is "sleeping" the server is sort of empty and farmzones ( at least the noobish ones ) have low or even no amount of people.

When you mess with any kind of " hard " MMO, things like changing the time u sleep is one of the many sacrifises that if you don't do then you will never have any result in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.