Need help on gameplay progression

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuusengum

Dec 14, 2016
Hi, i'm a new player, can someone help me what should i do to progress in this game ? i've been reading the leveling tips from Wio, but so far what i've been doing is only leveling, currently i'm at level 40, and still using the default equipment from the start. I try to buy C grade equipment but it say it need some kind of crystal, and i don't know how to get it, if someone can help to guide me, i really appreciate it

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
Hi, i'm a new player, can someone help me what should i do to progress in this game ? i've been reading the leveling tips from Wio, but so far what i've been doing is only leveling, currently i'm at level 40, and still using the default equipment from the start. I try to buy C grade equipment but it say it need some kind of crystal, and i don't know how to get it, if someone can help to guide me, i really appreciate it
:) :) ... you can buy C equipment from armory/weapon shops, for example in Giran and Aden /don't need crystal/. After that from GM shop, check it, as well as many other options, we have here on server. Also as I see you should read about many other basic things for L2 :) I don't know what you mean "leveling so far" .... and you are lvl 40 ? Usually here for 2 hours can reach 70-76. Continue with this, but be haste a little :) Someone from old players, may be will help you with adena in-game, when see your post. Good luck.

fuusengum

Dec 14, 2016
:) :) ... you can buy C equipment from armory/weapon shops, for example in Giran and Aden /don't need crystal/. After that from GM shop, check it, as well as many other options, we have here on server. Also as I see you should read about many other basic things for L2 :) I don't know what you mean "leveling so far" .... and you are lvl 40 ? Usually here for 2 hours can reach 70-76. Continue with this, but be haste a little :) Someone from old players, may be will help you with adena in-game, when see your post. Good luck.
Thanks, i didn't know i can buy C grade in giran or aden without using crystal, and i have another question, at what level should i start farming for adena using a non GM shop equipment?, and where is the best place to farm it?, because when i see at the GM shop, most of the equipment cost at least 1kk adena

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
Thanks, i didn't know i can buy C grade in giran or aden without using crystal, and i have another question, at what level should i start farming for adena using a non GM shop equipment?, and where is the best place to farm it?, because when i see at the GM shop, most of the equipment cost at least 1kk adena
I can't understand pretty much about "start farming ... non GM shop equipment", but anyway. Ok in a few words, go to GM buffer, get yourself full buffed, than you can farm mobs 10 lvl higher than yours, no matter your equipment, till lvl 76. After that with S grade set go MOS /Monastery of Silence/. Farm there - adena and HGFA. Read about HGFA in GM shop. So, now give me your name in-game to give you some adena or set. What is your class ?

fuusengum

Dec 14, 2016
I can't understand pretty much about "start farming ... non GM shop equipment", but anyway. Ok in a few words, go to GM buffer, get yourself full buffed, than you can farm mobs 10 lvl higher than yours, no matter your equipment, till lvl 76. After that with S grade set go MOS /Monastery of Silence/. Farm there - adena and HGFA. Read about HGFA in GM shop. So, now give me your name in-game to give you some adena or set. What is your class ?
sorry if my question confuse you, my name in-game is : FuusenGum, class : Gladiator

Status
Not open for further replies.