Need TIPS To level UP ?

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
All day i'm getting tons of pm's with questions about [BLINK]level up.[/BLINK]
All players must be extremely active in forum also. Remember forum is a part of game.
[BLINK]● Level 1-10[/BLINK] So when you create your char no matter what class you can easily level killin' goblins. When you made level 10 you should go to the nearest town by foot, and teleport to GIRAN(town where most of players are,cause of market). Get some FA and sell to players so you can get adena for soulshots and such.
[BLINK]● Level 10-20 [/BLINK]You can easily level up till 20 in outside of Dion.
[BLINK]● Level 20-30 [/BLINK]You should try Antharas Lair outside, NOT Inside Cave.After you made level 30 you can get D grade full equip(Giran Teleport), from Armor Shop/Weapon Shop GIRAN, also SSD GM SHOP(Luxury Shop on map).
● Level 30-40 Well by now you may start kill inside cave no to deep, cause there are stonger mobs.Than you can buy ur C grade Armor/Weapon same from Armor Shop/Weapon Shop also SSC from Gm Shop.
[BLINK]● Level 40-50 [/BLINK]You should level inside cave, take groups of mobs, also if you got party with a healer/or 2 mages, level up with be easier.After you can buy B Grade,ATTENTION > you can find B grade in GM Shop and not Armor/Weapon Shop.
[BLINK]● 50-60 [/BLINK]After you get A grade equip you should try Varka Silenos Outpost(GODDARD Teleport), Imperial Tomb, or even Monastery Of Silence.
[BLINK]● 60-70[/BLINK] In those 3 spots Varka, IT, MOS you can make level 79+
[BLINK]● 70-80[/BLINK] Well you can make 80 level even in MOS, IT, Varka but if you want more you can try Primveal Isle,take only 1 group cause mobs are kinda HARD.
[BLINK]● 80+[/BLINK] Well here you got 2 good places, Primveal Isle and Hellbound. Don't go chimeras if you are not full S grade, kill in spawn, or right from spawn.
[BLINK]● NOTE, [/BLINK]while you level gather money to get S grade!S grades weapon/armors are not that expensive you can get them with 1kkk weapon and 1kkk set, depends who sell and what S items.

If you got any questions, or i did any mistakes please post here.
Thank you

Last edited:

snekoner

Banned
Jul 20, 2011
well as a remark i may also add that who ever wants to lvl if that person REALLY wants to lvl there is no need to ask for adena specially if we are talking about a server like x50 where lvling is really not a problem more over i find it somewhat distasteful getting pms all the time from ppl asking for adena and no don't get me wrong i know it's for a good cause and everything cuz basicly u are helping a new player stablish but the fact is if someone really wants to play there's no need to ask for adena world is just full of cheap ppl and greed

RainbowPinku

Nov 3, 2011
Please remove the asking for adena part, the begging JAJA's are soo irritating...
Instead add "Sell your FA to players in Giran to get money for weapon/armour."

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
well as a remark i may also add that who ever wants to lvl if that person REALLY wants to lvl there is no need to ask for adena specially if we are talking about a server like x50 where lvling is really not a problem more over i find it somewhat distasteful getting pms all the time from ppl asking for adena and no don't get me wrong i know it's for a good cause and everything cuz basicly u are helping a new player stablish but the fact is if someone really wants to play there's no need to ask for adena world is just full of cheap ppl and greed
Done

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Please remove the asking for adena part, the begging JAJA's are soo irritating...
Instead add "Sell your FA to players in Giran to get money for weapon/armour."
Fixed

crazymonkeh

Apr 30, 2012
for level 80+ i leveled at varka until lvl 82... its faster than HB cuz being a dagger, i can 1-2 hit any mob at varka due to their dagger weakness..

however the exp has become quite low, I'm now searching for a place with mobs lvl 79-85 who have dagger weakness other than varka...

any ideas?

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
for level 80+ i leveled at varka until lvl 82... its faster than HB cuz being a dagger, i can 1-2 hit any mob at varka due to their dagger weakness..

however the exp has become quite low, I'm now searching for a place with mobs lvl 79-85 who have dagger weakness other than varka...

any ideas?
Well for 79-85 it's Hellbound.. not chimeras at spawn try.
Also Primveal Isle..

crazymonkeh

Apr 30, 2012
HB spawn place is decent, mobs die fairly quickly... but the exp is mediocre, especially when some "at war" guild member comes and 1 shots my ass & i lose exp.

primeval isle is a bit hard to handle, even in full S grade gear.

i doing 2nd floor of monestary, the mobs give around 2.5 mil exp... although it takes quite a few hits to kill em.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

i lvled 3 subclasses to 75 in 2 days while playing less than 5 hours a day...
It varies on the person/class, but here's my "quick guide"

1-10: buff yourself fully via the newbie buffer, then kill goblins at the starting newbie area until you're level 10!!... then use a "teleport kamael village scroll" found in your inventory.. buy soulshots/spiritshots from trader.. and get some dance & song buffs from buffer.

11-20: talk to the kamael village gatekeeper NPC, and have him teleport you to stronghold III, there kill mobs until you reach level 20.. at which point you go back to a village and change your class.

21-35 ish: teleport to town of gludio, then walk outside the village towards cruma tower and kill mobs outside cruma tower until you're in your mid 30's.

36-45 ish:
teleport into cruma tower via the Event NPC (little blue cat thingy found in town of Aden or Giran) ..kill mobs in cruma tower until mid-high 40's.

46-55: From the town of Giran teleporter NPC, go to "anthara's Lair" and kill mobs outside the cave until you're at a level which you're not satisfied with your exp gain.

56-65+: Teleport to "rune township" from Giran/aden/ect. and then teleport to "swamp of sorrows" ... massacre the stakkato's until you're in your mid-high 60's... be careful because once they get low HP they run away and get reinforcements.

66-75: Teleport to the town of Aden, from which you teleport to "blazing swamp" ..go deep into the blazing swamp, until you reach an area with "orc shamans, orc overlords" ect. kill them until you're about lvl 75.

75+: from the town of Goddard, go to either Varka Silenos Stronghold, or to the Ketra Orc Outpost...
you'll get over 1 mil - 1.5 mil exp until you reach level 82-83.. at which point your exp turns to ass...
If the mobs take too long to kill, or are too difficult... teleport to town of Aden, then go to silent valley.. the mobs there are lower level, but give around the same amount of exp.

...naturally, every couple levels upgrade your gear, soulshots, and class... Update your buffs too, because the buffer NPC gives your buffs based on your level... the higher level you are, the better quality/level the buffs will be.

-you can only have a certain amount of buffs, dances, and songs all at once... so make sure you only get the ones for melee if you're melee... and caster if you're caster.

PS: maximum number of dance/song buffs allowed is 12... I'm not sure about regular buffs though... like 18 maybe

Last edited:

BlackmaileR

Jul 14, 2012
for mages u can simply go to valley of saints at 52 lvl with devotion set and a valhalla only until u get 70... it took me 40-50 mins the most really... then with a grade varka/ketra until 80...

Zealoth

Oct 16, 2012
A good place to lvl and get fast adena is Forge of the Gods - Top level
There, warrior classes with a S pole and atributte can kill mobs that gets multiplied with a small chance, but there are many of them!

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
A good place to lvl and get fast adena is Forge of the Gods - Top level
There, warrior classes with a S pole and atributte can kill mobs that gets multiplied with a small chance, but there are many of them!
Indeed,but you need nobles to port to FOG,for new players will be annoying after they get nobles,yea it will be an interesting place to level up.

Last edited:

mortaub1

Apr 4, 2013
Can you update this guide? it seems realy outdated, can't kill half of what listed in this guide xD

mortaub1

Apr 4, 2013
you cant kill outside anthras lair in level 20-30, u cant kill in varka/mos in level 70+ you need alot of money and gear

vodka08

Jun 29, 2016
impossible for mage to xp from lvl 79...primeval and varka/ketra are too hard...and very low exp..0.2% per mob

kaminari

Jun 3, 2014
impossible for mage to xp from lvl 79...primeval and varka/ketra are too hard...and very low exp..0.2% per mob
go to place where there are lots of mobs and where u can easly kill one, like mos2. Grind there and ull be farming hgfa and xp. by the time u reach 80 youll hve hgfa to sell, with those u might even afford dyna set or wep

vodka08

Jun 29, 2016
thanks...did exactly what you said. just hit lvl 80 with around 300 hgfa and i can't afford any dyna items...
prices on this server are too high for low chars...

Hero1n

Oct 20, 2016
Can you update the guide please? It is kinda hard for a new player that joined the server or is curently lvling his first toons (like myself) to know, where to farm xp/adena/FA/... at a specific lvl and gear.
And +1 on the extreme prices on this server. I think the biggest problem for someone to consider playing here after the initial lvl 80 push are the prices on the normal dynasty gear, since questing and farmin in S grade gear in Hellbound is imposible. With 5 KKK adena (that i farmed so far with almost 4 lvl 80 toons) you cant even aford a normal Dynasty set. The only good thing are the +15 weapons for New people so that atleast the lvling isnt a payne in the ass.