new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovidiu_valentin0000

Jul 22, 2016
hello , i consider joining the server ,but first i want to ask few questions about server , i didnt searched all , sorry if is already here in forum

1. prof quests 1st,2nd,3rd have q items in gm shop ?
2. i was reading something about high grand festival adena /festival adena wha you need it for , how you get it and from where .
3. subclass /nobless q items in gm shop ?
4. B/A/S items in gm shop ? shots and stuff ...
5. how many boxes you can have ?
6. mana pots available ?
7. what is Col

sorry if all was in forum , i am at work with limited free time :)

kaminari

Jun 3, 2014
hello , i consider joining the server ,but first i want to ask few questions about server , i didnt searched all , sorry if is already here in forum

2. i was reading something about high grand festival adena /festival adena wha you need it for , how you get it and from where .
6. mana pots available ?
7. what is Col

1. 1st and 2nd is free just talk to forgot name of that npc but i think class transfer is the name. For 3rd you need to pay 150mil adena just talk to that npc and pay 150m

2. Festival adena drops from all mobs in l2 world. High grade festval adena drops only in monastery of silence.
They are needed to buy dyna recipes. A s grade sets and weps in gmshop

3.yes
4. Yes
5. I hve no idea what u mean.
6. Yes
7. It is used primarily to buy op items, enchant skills weps armors in site.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
5. I hve no idea what u mean.
Boxes a.k.a Lineage 2 Clients , how many you can log at same time.

The number is infinite. If you ask me , as deep as your wallet goes , you can log equal number of L2 clients.

This can be a few buffers ( in some cases very OP buffers ) or even solo Raid Bosses like TiaT or even solo Epic World Bosses like Frintezza , but as for the boss thing i can't give any further info on that since i only heard such things from others and don't have personal experience.

Welcome.

Last edited:

ovidiu_valentin0000

Jul 22, 2016
thanks for fast answers.
all good until now .
i have few more :

1. i see almost all raid bosses are 85, drop changed or something ? what they drop ?

i see some with + on site , i think the ones who are not dead

2. how can you make top equip ?

3 where do you farm epic festival adena ? (epics ) and top grade festival adena ?

4. how about oly ? you have to farm your s76 sets in varka/ketra , so you can take random armor recipe ? and then you have to craft ? correct me if i;m wrong

5. what high lvl are are good to farm and what they drop ? i have spellhowler lvl 75 . avadon set / som +acumen+0 , and common phoenix set jewels

6. is spoiler good at anything . to spoil stuff at lvl 75 at max , dont wanna spend that much time on dorf

thanks again . i think that's all

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

first day on server and already seen 2 shop scammers

:))

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
thanks for fast answers.
all good until now .
i have few more :

1. i see almost all raid bosses are 85, drop changed or something ? what they drop ?

i see some with + on site , i think the ones who are not dead
Most of them are 85 level , indeed but drop is not changed , if you manage to kill 100 bosses within a month you get a horse mount for....1 Month , after 30 days pass your mount expires , you'll have to farm it again but its only for the looks , it doesn't give you something important. Aside that , if you succeed to be on top 5 of RB killers , you may get Coin Of Luck reward , but i'm not sure about that cause i never hunted RBs my self and reward vary from month to month (if you check l2toxic.com u see your self).

2. how can you make top equip ?
Donate or Farm.

Donate is the easy part while farm is more complex depending on the choices you make , the way you will farm , if you receive help from other players and what clan you will join.

3 where do you farm epic festival adena ? (epics ) and top grade festival adena ?
Epic Festival Adena from all epic bosses...Including Orfen and Core.

Top Grade at Primeval Isle. ( You find teleport from Rune Township Gate Keeper )

4. how about oly ? you have to farm your s76 sets in varka/ketra , so you can take random armor recipe ? and then you have to craft ? correct me if i;m wrong
It is not necessary , these oly sets are made for balance purposes but you can participate olympiad with simple s76 which u find from giran shops , crafting your self or buying from gm-shop and paying extra money to unseal at blacksmith of mammon which you can find at catacombs.

5. what high lvl are are good to farm and what they drop ? i have spellhowler lvl 75 . avadon set / som +acumen+0 , and common phoenix set jewels
Your items are not really helpful but i can't say the same for your class.

You can farm High Grade festival adena at monastery of silence and sell them and slowly buy dynasty weapon clean which with farm at isle of prayer u can make +10 and become really powerful and improve your farm over at necropolis. If you want to advance your farm even more , you can buy with money you make at necropolis dynasty heavy for your warlord or destroyer and later go hellbound to craft dynasty weapons and armors to sell or go bandit stronghold and farm purple paper and pure adena.

6. is spoiler good at anything . to spoil stuff at lvl 75 at max , dont wanna spend that much time on dorf

thanks again . i think that's all
Best thing to be spoiled is EWS ( Enchant Weapon Scroll ) from hellbound chimeras or dinosaurs at primeval isle.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

first day on server and already seen 2 shop scammers

:))
Only 2? :D - jk...

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator

6. mana pots available ?
7. what is Col

Hi Ovidiu.

1. Yes
2. HGFA/Fa you need them to buy A Grades from gm shop (check it)
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. No limit
6.Yes
7. COL - it's our currency in game, valuable nowadays.

Try to pm me in game Wio, or better write me to facebook Wio Dallas, and i will help you start in here. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.