New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzeMe

Oct 4, 2016
Hey guys,

I just registered and planning on playing here. The thing that attracted me is that this server has been online for a long time, is that true or were there wipes? Also please answer the following questions if you can and thank you so much.

1. Is it hard for newbie to start here since server has been online long? Will I find group/clan that would recruit me or I would have to go solo until I max out?

2. Whats on GM shop for donate and what can be bought without donate?

3. Is online really 4k+ as its shown on the website or its much less than that? Also does 4k+ include the offline players?

4. Are there many bots?

5. Do you need quest items for subclass & nobless or you can buy them on GM Shop with adena?

6. what is the top armor & weapon?

7. Is the community English friendly or its mainly other language?

8. Is spoiler good on this server?

9. How does the NPC buff work here, I read somewhere that you had to enchant buffer?

10. Is there corruption? Like admin giving items to friends or selling enchanted + items for money?

11. What are the currencies and what can be bought with them?

12. COL is this the donate currency? Can this be farmed without donation?

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
1. Yes, it's easy if you know how to farm, you have some knowledge about the game, the administrator added a lot of new farm places to help newbies adapt faster.

2. You can buy anything with donations.

3. No, it's something to 300-400 active players.

4. Offline shops? Yes.

5. You can buy them from GM Shop.

6. Vesper

7. English/Spanish mainly

8. Not useful anymore (my opinion)

9. Counter Critical, Greater Shield, COV +15 (decrease penalty) these kind of buffs, you need to enchant them.

10. No, definetly not.

11. COLS, you can buy anything with them.

12. Yes, it can, you can buy it with 4kkk of adena.

Np, welcome to L2Toxic, if you need help try to catch me in game, I'll help you as much as I can, you and any other newbie.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Hey guys,

I just registered and planning on playing here. The thing that attracted me is that this server has been online for a long time, is that true or were there wipes? Also please answer the following questions if you can and thank you so much.

Welcome.

Here is a more detailed answer to your questions in case you like reading. Enjoy :)

Let's Begin.

The thing that attracted me is that this server has been online for a long time, is that true or were there wipes?
It is actually very true and in fact, i think its about to celebrate 7 years online without a single wipe.

1. Is it hard for newbie to start here since server has been online long? Will I find group/clan that would recruit me or I would have to go solo until I max out?
I'm pretty sure that you can find a level 11 clan with full skills to help out your stats for farming and pvp but maybe not very active, if you aim for the strongest clans, you should ask for invitation once you get your vesper armor to look fancy enough so you won't ruin their...Image. Usually this is the case, unless you are a friend of an already existing member and he recommends you to clan leader. You may also join one of their allies and not straight the main clan, but dynasty armor and weapon is for sure the minimum requirement for any active clan.

As for the first part of your question, the server exist for really long, indeed, but i believe that the ways to farm are enough ( especially compared to the past ) and your options are numerous, from crafting items and sell them, to farming pure adena or joining with clan instances like Seed Of Destruction.

2. Whats on GM shop for donate and what can be bought without donate?
On GM-Shop you can find everything from services like becoming Noblesse and Class Re-roll ( Changing class including enchanted skills and specific items ) to items like boss jewels and many other things and even minor stuff like changing your name color or changing it entirely into something else.

On the second part of your question, again everything. Important things like expensive boss jewels can be bought only with donate currency ( coin of luck ) from gm-shop and players who 99% of times ask for coins to give you a certain item like the RB jewels i mentioned above. Fear not though because you can buy Donate currency with adena but only from players and gather the coins until you reach the needed amount to buy an expensive item from a player or gm-shop ( depending on what you need ).

Aside of farming adena and exchanging for cols and then for items, you certainly can farm literally everything from the right place. Vesper armor for example. There are three ways i know, one is buying it for cols from other players ( or gm-shop ), second way is to kill Ekimus Boss with clan on seed of destruction and then make the set noble with cols on gm-shop or from npc on Gracia Continent and third way is on gm-shop again with Epic Festival Adena (which you farm from world bosses like antharas), high grade festival adena and other requirements it asks for -which have no relation with cols- for example, if your clan can't kill antharas or any other world boss, you just buy epic festival adena with simple adena from offline shops and you continue with the rest cheaper requirements.

3. Is online really 4k+ as its shown on the website or its much less than that? Also does 4k+ include the offline players?
I'm not quite sure about this...But what i'm sure about is that on sieges and territory wars the action is big and the general daily pvp is found in several places of server like Monastery of Silence, Bandit Stronghold and on our Events like the TvT event.

4. Are there many bots?
Nope. Not many. I cannot be 100% sure since it is not possible for me to have my eyes on the whole server, but, personally, i really have long time to see any bot and when i did see, it was shortly reported and banned.

5. Do you need quest items for subclass & nobless or you can buy them on GM Shop with adena?
You can buy Quest Items on Gm-shop for currencies like Top Grade - High Grade and normal festival adena. While Cabrio is not needed for subclass, Barakiel cannot be avoided, you still have to kill it in order to become noblesse but you can find Lunargents and Hell-Fire Oil on gm-shop...

6. what is the top armor & weapon?
Vesper Noble Armor and Vesper Weapon.

However ! There's a farm-zone called Isle of Prayer which you gonna find on gatekeeper as "Dynasty Enchants" which is suitable for newcomers and therefore the maximum allowed enchant is +12 for all items you carry on your inventory and vesper items are banned from there.

You can have boss jewels, Icarus/Dynasty Weapons, Dynasty Armors and Dynasty Jewels and All your accessories. ( Cloak Belt Bracelet Shirt )

7. Is the community English friendly or its mainly other language?
It cannot be more friendly from what it is already. The main language is English, however you'll find many nationalities, from Brasilians and Chile to Russians and Philippines to North American and European people.

8. Is spoiler good on this server?
You can spoil some Enchant Weapon Scrolls S-Grade ( EWS ) on HellBound and Primeval isle, also Extra Quantity of Purple Paper on Bandit Stronghold and High Grade Festival Adena on Monastery Of Silence.

9. How does the NPC buff work here, I read somewhere that you had to enchant buffer?
That's Correct. While all the necessary buffs can be found on GM-Buffer, there are some more which cannot like Counter Critical, Blessing Of Queen and other.

Enchantment on buffs exist, for example Blessing Of Queen can last longer on +30 than on +0. The most popular enchantment to keep in mind as priority, is Chant Of Victory which, aside pvp, will give you a good advantage if you decide to farm HellBound or Bandit Stronghold ( Certain Areas ) because on +15 it decreases the movement penalty and you move alot faster which is a matter of life and death in many cases.

Here is a list of buffs that are not included on NPC Buffer.

Blessing Of Queen, Gift Of Seraphim, Counter Critical, Greater Might/Shield, Elemental Protection and other Attribute Buffs, Spirit Of Shilen, Flame Icon, Appetite For Destruction, Shield Of Faith, Touch Of Life, Touch Of Eva, Salvation, Chant Of Protection, Noblesse, Dance Of Berserker, Song Of Elemental, Song Of Vengeance, Dance Of Alignment, Prahnah, Pride Of Kamael, Freezing Skin, Pa'agrio's Eye, Sharpen Edge, Bowstring, Spike, Encase Armor, Hard Tanning, Embroider.

I may be forgetting some. These buffs can be shared to all characters, except pride of kamael that SoulHound has and can be given only to Kamaels.
I gave you this list since all of these buffs are commonly used individually or in deadly combinations, especially if you maximize the enchantment wherever is possible.

Honorable Mention: Last Hero Event and StrongHold Lord give you a buff that last 2 hours and increase many statistics like p.attack, m.attack, health, CP, movement speed and other.

Last Hero Event buff apply to the single guy who will stay alive last on the battle while StrongHold Lord buff apply to the guy who did the last hit and if you are in a party and the party is with you on raid boss , they will receive the buff too and vice versa.

10. Is there corruption? Like admin giving items to friends or selling enchanted + items for money?
As far as i can tell, No. However you can get enchanted items for money from GM of server or you simply go on l2toxic.com > Account Panel > Items/Skills > Enchant.

But this is available for everyone.

This might be too obvious already to you, i just point it out in case you didn't knew.

While most items require COLS to be enchanted, there is an exception which will come in handy to help you advance faster.

To be more specific, you can farm Parnassus Essences on Isle Of Prayer and then enchant after +3 your dynasty items up to +10 and later up to +12 with Baylor eggs and later up to +15 with crafting items. For every enchantment you go above +12, you must craft 15 items of the item you want to enchant, this make overall of 45 items.

Example: If you want Dynasty mace to go +13 , you need to craft/buy 15 dynasty maces and so on, then you go on Site and you enchant.

11. What are the currencies and what can be bought with them?
Coin Of Luck.

Donate Currency which you can also buy with adena from other players.

You buy everything. Check GM-Shop for a complete list of choices.

Apiga Coin
You can buy Giant's Codex Mastery from GM-Shop with this currency. It drops from Random raid bosses that you can find around server and on Stronghold Lord Raid Boss at Bandit Stronghold.

Yellow Paper.

You can find it from players for adena and from Events.

Cruma Rabbit Hunt and Caravan.

It is used to exchange it for Event - Medal !

You can also find Event Medals straight from TvT Event if your team is victorious and Last Hero Event if you are the last player alive.

You can buy with Event Medal many things from Event Shop which is found also on GM-Shop.

Purple Paper.
You can make your items {PvP} with this currency by exchanging it for Fame on GM-Shop. It can be farmed on Caravan Event, on Cruma Tower ( Not sure about this ), on Bandit Stronghold and the biggest amount is dropped from a the same raid boss that drop apiga coins, the stronghold lord on the roof of bandit stronghold.

Epic Festival Adena.

You Farm them from Any World Boss, even from the weak ones like Orfen and Core.

You use it to buy Vesper Weapon, Armor and Jewels from GM-Shop.

High Grade Festival Adena.
You farm it on Monastery of Silence.
You can buy Armors and Weapons of all kinds from gm-shop.

It is used also to buy Dynasty Recipes from hellbound NPC with name Hude.

Top Grade Festival Adena.
You can farm it on Primeval Isle.

You can buy Armors and Weapons s-grade and above from gm-shop.

It is also used for dynasty recipes.

Festival Adena

It drops from every monster in game and you can buy weapons and armors from gm-shop, dynasty recipes on hellbound and other stuff.

12. COL is this the donate currency? Can this be farmed without donation?
Yes it is and yes ( as i said above ) you can farm it by buying it from other players for adena.

-

Thanks guys.
Once again you are welcome and enjoy your stay, if there's anything else that still bother/confuse you, do not hesitate to ask.

FuzeMe

Oct 4, 2016
Wow thanks to both of you for detailed answers. Is COL expensive by donate? Also if I wanted to buy enchanted items can you tell me approximate price how much you would have to pay?

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Wow thanks to both of you for detailed answers.
No problem.

Is COL expensive by donate?

Also if I wanted to buy enchanted items can you tell me approximate price how much you would have to pay?
These are the prices that you gonna find on market from other players.

Depends on the enchantment and item...

Vesper Armor
+10 = 65-70-80 cols
+16 = 220-250 cols
+20 = 350-400 cols

Vesper Weapon
+10 = 40-50 cols
+16 = 180-200 cols ( Note: Icarus Hammer is the best weapon for Paladin and it costs around 160 cols )
+20 = 320 - 380 cols

Boss Jewels
Antharas +10 = 90-95-100 cols
Beleth +10 = Not sure...
Ant Queen +10 = 10-12 cols
Frintezza +10 = 28-35 cols
Zaken +10 = 30-38 cols
Baium +10 = 65-70 cols
Valakas +10 = 50-55-60 cols ( I've seen 40 cols offer once long time ago... )

Boss jewel prices may not be very accurate cause it is the most necessary thing in game and depending the player, if he's on a hurry to sell or have great patience and depending if you can wait enough to find a cheap price, you may even see crazy offers like Antharas +10 for 110 cols ( While +20 it costs around 130-140 ), but i've seen with 85 cols too.

Usually market is stable but personally i've experienced many ups and downs especially with boss jewels even though i could never afford anything else, except zaken, whenever i was curious about price on RB Jewel, Price was deffering alot depending on reasons i said above.

Accessories
Bracelet , belt ( s-grade ) , shirt cp, cloak +20 = 50 cols each.

Vesper Shields and Sigils cost around 50 cols too i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.