Old passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinvega

Mar 14, 2013
Hello,

I'm writing here as my personal messege and e-mails are not respond,so i hope maybe here my request will be accepted :)

I would like to get back my old char passes ( i send you Blaze my old id and passwords to my chars-Masieh/Cryptopsy/Ozzbrain)

Is it any chance to get new passes as i know there was a problem with accounts in the past. I dont remember which e-mails i putted to this chars so i cant get new passowrds. I would like to play here again.

Hope my request gonna be accepted.

regards and thanks :)

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Hello,

I'm writing here as my personal messege and e-mails are not respond,so i hope maybe here my request will be accepted :)

I would like to get back my old char passes ( i send you Blaze my old id and passwords to my chars-Masieh/Cryptopsy/Ozzbrain)

Is it any chance to get new passes as i know there was a problem with accounts in the past. I dont remember which e-mails i putted to this chars so i cant get new passowrds. I would like to play here again.

Hope my request gonna be accepted.

regards and thanks :)
Send mail to blaze and wait answer, he is busy but he will answer you when he have time, be patient :)

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Indeed, this is serious as f**k.

If more and more people lose the will to play , to who are you gonna zerg and flame on?

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
The ex-tribunal guy above forbid me from posting on his thread but he doesn't say anything to you that u force me to respond.

You are the only one who flame !
Incoming flame screenshots from napalm and fa alike shortly.

Btw who are you ?
Did you gave a look at your mirror lately?

If you did , you wouldn't have this question.

Caiz

Apr 21, 2013
Netherlands
The ex-tribunal guy above forbid me from posting on his thread but he doesn't say anything to you that u force me to respond.

Incoming flame screenshots from napalm and fa alike shortly.

Did you gave a look at your mirror lately?

If you did , you wouldn't have this question.
Cool monkey i just dont know you(berdin) thats why i ask to know with who i talk so relax dont be so angry!

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
I hardly can see how all this nonesense of yours are ON-Topic.

I also find it hard to believe that it is more important to identify a random person who only says his opinion from stuff like people bringing on server banned doom bringers.

I know it was your clan leader but relax dude :')

Less tears and focus more on the subject of each topic. Also you kicked me once from eternity , but this ain't gonna happen again :)

vinvega

Mar 14, 2013
Back to the topic...i've been waiting more than month to get stupid passes to my old char-nothing happend. Staff help is terrible here ( don't tell me he's busy blabla-bet if matter about $$$ it would be quicker ;) ) Anywayz dont care anymore. Close the topic.

Caiz

Apr 21, 2013
Netherlands
Back to the topic...i've been waiting more than month to get stupid passes to my old char-nothing happend. Staff help is terrible here ( don't tell me he's busy blabla-bet if matter about $$$ it would be quicker ;) ) Anywayz dont care anymore. Close the topic.
Friend create another account and farm untill he asnwer to you hehe ! Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.