Opinion for Oly

Status
Not open for further replies.

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
Don't have any ambition for Oly, just play for some fun and cols, but it seems to me that soon, only Kamaels will left who play Oly ... + Quaan :). I have not bad gears / all +6 / and skills +15 ... +25, oly epics, but still most of the time cant cast even single spell against them or "disarm or "curses. Just think Kamael domination, soon will lead to 90% Kamael Oly, as i saw it last evening. Regards.

Caiz

Apr 21, 2013
Netherlands
Don't have any ambition for Oly, just play for some fun and cols, but it seems to me that soon, only Kamaels will left who play Oly ... + Quaan :). I have not bad gears / all +6 / and skills +15 ... +25, oly epics, but still most of the time cant cast even single spell against them or "disarm or "curses. Just think Kamael domination, soon will lead to 90% Kamael Oly, as i saw it last evening. Regards.
The problem is that 70% of oly is kamaels yeah but if everybody will not think like "its full of kamael i will not reg" is problem ...if everybody who want to play register then will be ok because it will be 3-4 waves and the chances to get vs kamaels will decrease a lot , my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.