Please nerf tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierre12

May 17, 2016
I seriously think we need a little nerf on tank. Especially on PK. It's crazy they can hit me for 15k on vesper light +10 full attribute. No way to beat them and there is no class except soulhound that can beat them and sps that cancel and run, wow. Seriously , check all the player and when you see that most player are now tank, you must ask you serious question about the balance of the class. The way NCSoft build tank was considering it with almost no buff. Now with AI, full buff, and hammer, the crit dmg is just too high.
There is no way it should be like that. NCsoft always did an imba class and nerf a class on each update but since we never will have an update on this server, i suggest we balance them a little more.

Please share your opinion.

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
I seriously think we need a little nerf on tank. Especially on PK. It's crazy they can hit me for 15k on vesper light +10 full attribute. No way to beat them and there is no class except soulhound that can beat them and sps that cancel and run, wow. Seriously , check all the player and when you see that most player are now tank, you must ask you serious question about the balance of the class. The way NCSoft build tank was considering it with almost no buff. Now with AI, full buff, and hammer, the crit dmg is just too high.
There is no way it should be like that. NCsoft always did an imba class and nerf a class on each update but since we never will have an update on this server, i suggest we balance them a little more.

Please share your opinion.
I say this long time ago but nothing happened, tank is definetly the best class that can kill alone 1 party easy. And not just damage, his stun work rly good and especially root, his dmg with bow is omg also.

massattack

Mar 16, 2014
London
wqz.lt
From my point of view it looks like that it's not old blaze does updates and etc but someone else. Cuz back in days blaze use to atleast answer in forum about players requests and etc...

Ghom

Jun 11, 2016
Totally agree. Usually the other chars have a class to counter them, but tanks need at least two chars- cancel + damage dealer (and still not guaranteed..). I can understand a very complicated to play char to be rewarded with being OP if played right, but we are talking about single button char...

Last edited:

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Nerf on tank would be good but since soulhound exist we should not push this further because tank is anti-zerg , there are plenty videos on youtube that tank destroy 10-15 people alone and he may be our only solution in such situations. If tank get nerf who is going to counter zergs?

Paladin is the only class that if played right can bring balance to a whole server.

Cheers

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Nerf on tank would be good but since soulhound exist we should not push this further because tank is anti-zerg , there are plenty videos on youtube that tank destroy 10-15 people alone and he may be our only solution in such situations. If tank get nerf who is going to counter zergs?

Paladin is the only class that if played right can bring balance to a whole server.

Cheers
I hope you are trolling... Tanks is suppose to be tanks, not damage dealers.
Plenty videos on youtube ? Only from L2Toxic i guess.

jovi999

May 3, 2013
Traducción Humana
Traducir
The paladin is class kills all no matter vs sps uses TOL and the sps dies sure the only class to kill them are the HLS but neither they paladin even with enabled arch + paste more than any tank always thought it was total imbalance
a paladin without activating with sword paste more than a DA with thirst of revenge lvl 3

fail

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
I hope you are trolling... Tanks is suppose to be tanks, not damage dealers.
Plenty videos on youtube ? Only from L2Toxic i guess.
And you all just surprisingly found out after 7 years and you're shocked, right?

I mean , the l2toxic's best paladin videos are only growing bigger and bigger in quantity, quality and most importantly IN VIEWS.

Before his massacre against zerg, i've never heard complaints about paladins.

We come back to the same point like with tyrants bugged enchanted skill.

All this long nothing changed with your reports to tyrant, why paladin change now?

There will be no actual reason after such change for someone to create soulhound , he is the only counter of paladin and if paladin become weaker , soulhound will be added in the many classes that nobody plays in this server like evas templar , summoners dwarves and many more.

Ghom

Jun 11, 2016
We are talking about balance. Not balanced is a char that has the highest survivability and one of the highest damage output.

necswag

Aug 29, 2014
+you got reflect from tank :D
When ?

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

????

I can reach 15k p.def with oly tricks in pvp and still get higher damage than you. What did you just told us? If you have no holy resist no p.def can save you.. If you had 1.000 p.def and then 300 holy resist , then you should make again a video.
u dont exist to me

:russian_roulette:

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
????

I can reach 15k p.def with oly tricks in pvp and still get higher damage than you. What did you just told us? If you have no holy resist no p.def can save you.. If you had 1.000 p.def and then 300 holy resist , then you should make again a video.
Clearly dumb.

pierre12

May 17, 2016
seriously blaze what is going on. you really to come and do some pvp so you can see the reality. the tank are like completly imba and instead of just doing one like all the other's , i think you just need to balance a little the class.

ghuttzor

Jan 27, 2012
Portugal

Cheers
Every time this guy talks, its like its meant to make us laugh xD
Seriously, what does that even mean? Is it supposed for a class to be OP to counter "zergs"? wut? What if in that zerg there is a PK? yeah, the whole argument goes down the drain.
The classes are supposed to be equally balanced. About the pvp/server balance itself its another matter.

pierre12

May 17, 2016
Seriously, what does that even mean? Is it supposed for a class to be OP to counter "zergs"? wut? What if in that zerg there is a PK? yeah, the whole argument goes down the drain.
The classes are supposed to be equally balanced. About the pvp/server balance itself its another matter.
+1 Ghuttzor

tank need a nerf there is no possible arguments that could make me change my mind. NCSOFT made the game to be played on 1x without buff. Now we are full buff on 50x, so we need to balance it a little. Not to be useless but to not give 15k damage on everything for 2 min. That is just crazy. I bet 50$ that blaze will not even give a sh1t of what we are saying here.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
What if in that zerg there is a PK? yeah, the whole argument goes down the drain.
http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=_x1p71Ybh6g&start_at=216&end_at=227

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did just kuku killed zolker on 5 vs 1 and then Ghuttzor?

Instead of Tactic > Numbers , I would say Tactic > Money.

Get on his level. A paladin must be played right to become what you call "OP" and there's only one in server who does it right.

I bet 50$ that blaze will not even give a sh1t of what we are saying here.
Make them 100$.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.