Questions related to attribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

waidux1993

Sep 11, 2015
Some questions I still got...
1. I used dyna pole+12+300holy and GM buffs only(attribute 300holy total). Damage done to mobs outside the bandit stronghold has been same as damage done with light dance and holy weapon(340 holy attribute total). The mob that I tested was bandit stronghold assasin only. So 300holy=340holy anywhere when farming?
2. How about pvp will holy weapon and light dance help in pvp if it doesnt work in bandit stronghold outside? Should I use them in PVP?
3. Daggers enchant on attribute. Why should i enchant skill on attribute +30 earth/wind/water/fire if I can put holy weapon and light dance and get +40attribute without enchanting? How does the damage count? Maybe it's different thing when you enchant skills?

I prefer answers from experienced players who probably have tested it and know what I'm talking about. However, any answer is welcome if you are sure or at least almost sure that your answers are right to my questions.

Please answer it, it's very important for me to know it! Thanks!

kaminari

Jun 3, 2014
Im not that xperienced but server is gracia final so attributes is very important in pvp's so enchanting dagger skills to elements except dark/holy would give you maximum damage with skills. But if u prefer not to use skills and use dual dag with pvp for cancel only(normal hits) then u can use dark/holy. But man using holy/dark in daggers is a big NO coz dmge is crap using skills enchanted with power.

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
For dual daggers use the same attribute you have on skills, it's better. As i know the maximum attribute attack you can make on gracia final it's 300, even if u have more it will work as 300.
As i said, use same atribute for duals because sometimes you must use skills too, the best ex player in the server told me this so =)

Last edited:

waidux1993

Sep 11, 2015
By the way, by answering to my question, you want to say, that FINAL elemental attack number(already minus - your opponent's resist number for same element) is max 300, or if there is a number over 300 in character status as your attack attribute, before beggining the FINAL elemental attack number calculation it changes to 300, despite the fact it is said that there is 340 in character status, and then if it's over 300, final attribute value turns to 300.

Example:
Attribute value in character status - x. Opponent's resist value in character status - y. Final attack attribute value - z. := turns to
Here x>=0 and x is an integer; y is an any integer.
1.If x>300 then x:=300
else if 0<=x<=300 then x:=x
z:=x- y
If Z<0 then z:=0
If z >300 then z:=300
2. If 0<=x<=300 or x>300 then x:=x
z:=x-y
if z<0 then z:=0
if z>300 then z:=300

Which of these 2: 1 or 2 are right in gracia final :D?

Last edited:

waidux1993

Sep 11, 2015
Man, it's ok, I have only asked what your answer means, because I see 2 possible meanings of it :p, and only 1 is right. I just want to know what do you mean saying max attribute attack, the one in character status or the one you get when you make calculation for FINAL attribute value(your character's status attribute value minus opponent's resist value for same element).

Last edited:

waidux1993

Sep 11, 2015
I have got titan for farm only yet, dagger is with s76 dagger+300, some cheap fs that's it.Now I have got idea how to test it, I will put crusher on my pk-only storm screamer(its+12+300holy), will also put s76+300holy on titan. I will test damage with 300holy first. Then I compare to damage done with holy attribute buffs(340holy) if it's more than it means it's worth to have 300+ att on pvp(because dmg 0-40 attribute keeps rising every 5points or even 1 according to pre-freya attribute graph). On mobs I think it's not, if there is no mob which has more than 150holy resist, maybe just in castle of bandit or baylor/tiat(got to search att info and test it too :p). So, that's how I'm going to test it. About NPCs, I tried it's same damage, but I think it's because NPCs got no resist or it's unknown to me, so no difference in having 300 or 340, since 300 is max overall(minus opponent's defense) and there are breakpoints, I figured out how they work already. So, the last thing to do is to see if there is any benefits having more than 300 value in character status.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.