Server Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

billhs

Apr 25, 2017
Hello.
I have to say that this server community is ****** im searching like 2 weeks for help and clan and the only answer i get is STFU poor i dont have screenshot when people say that but i can take if this happens again... please fix that... because new players have a really hard time in server...
thank you for your time i hope i have some answers

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
Every single new player, who finds it hard to make it in game, simply try to pm me, in forum, facebook or game. I try to help everyone, I just want something, if I help you, please consider playing for our sever, I like to help everyone but when they leave I feel like I waste my time. So to all newbies, check the server, play some days if you like it then pm me, I can help with answers, some money, I can invite you in my clan FromHell it's full skills so you don't have to worry. (my clan it's innactive just skills, somedays you may be able to find someone online, but we don't have wars or something like that, it's for skills)

billhs

Apr 25, 2017
Every single new player, who finds it hard to make it in game, simply try to pm me, in forum, facebook or game. I try to help everyone, I just want something, if I help you, please consider playing for our sever, I like to help everyone but when they leave I feel like I waste my time. So to all newbies, check the server, play some days if you like it then pm me, I can help with answers, some money, I can invite you in my clan FromHell it's full skills so you don't have to worry. (my clan it's innactive just skills, somedays you may be able to find someone online, but we don't have wars or something like that, it's for skills)
Hi Wio.. i have send you message on facebook (basilis mulwnopoulos) but i cann't wait for you to log to help me and depent on you i wanted some help but not adena not gear no nothing i want only tips... and places to farm.
Plus as you said... you clan is innactive i like playing with ppl partying and farming hours and hours.. anyways.
I'm sorry for telling you that but i will quit this server
Cya around mate thank you for your time on facebook have fun in the server... and good luck to anything you do :DDD

Last edited:

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
Hi Wio.. i have send you message on facebook (basilis mulwnopoulos) but i cann't wait for you to log to help me and depent on you i wanted some help but not adena not gear no nothing i want only tips... and places to farm.
Plus as you said... you clan is innactive i like playing with ppl partying and farming hours and hours.. anyways.
Cya around mate thank you for your time on facebook have fun in the server... and good luck to anything you do :DDD
I can understand that you're dissapointed with the server but I can assure you it's very hard to find a server like this one, you know how it says, the beginning it's always hard but after that you won't regret. You've got me to help you out, I ll make it easier stay here and play the best Lineage II private server, tell me an hour you're online and I will log and help you out.
You will find clans too, or you can start your own clan which it's even better.. I m sure there are a lot of people like you that might be looking for a clan..

billhs

Apr 25, 2017
Mate thats not a community of a server i would like to play...Even if you help me i need at least 1 year of farm(i never donate) in order to be the minimum in PvP's... thats so bad for new players it force them to donate.This server needs a wipe for sure you can see it by your self ppl aint coming server has the old same players even me i have quited toxic for 1 year and i still remember names and everything... In my opinion if this server wipes i definately play :DDD

Zagaros

Feb 13, 2012
every beginning is difficult for sure.... but Toxic is the best server since 2009 which is alive
from any other server.Server no need wipe,he need other things for sure!!!!
You see old ppl here but this ppl stay here for this reason.
If you want a server alive you can stay and play here :)

Caiz

Apr 21, 2013
Netherlands
L2toxic is the best server you can find friend , yeah is litle bit out of balance but let think about it there is a players that play more than 4-5 years is normal, about behaviour of some players is not nice i understand but there is a server full only with "good" players ?? No! So you have to understand it , anyway like wio said i like also helping new players you can pm in game caiz, good luck

Jiraiya

Mar 18, 2012

If you don't wanna depend on anyone, then get on with yourself and try to figure some things on your own, this a fairly easy server to get started compared to all the servers i've played throughout these years. You want a group to farm and farm for hours? Go join retail then, you will literally farm for years there and still be a nobody I can guarantee you that for sure.

This server has been online for more than 7 years which is not something you are gonna find in any other private server, you could also get decent gear to pvp in a 6 months span.

I think what you are looking for here is a x1000 server where your character spawns with full gear as soon as you create it. And once again I urge to consider joining official, I'd like to see you farming for decades and still not being able to attend a daily pvp without getting your ass wooped in 2 seconds and spending more time recovering the % you lost during the pvp than the actual pvp itself

Status
Not open for further replies.