soul taker reflect???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeDarkness

Apr 26, 2016
I didn´t ask this before but like you know i´m a bit new in this chronicle so i tell you:

The other day(2 days ago) y was on necropolis with my storm screamer and then a soultaker appeared and killed my while i was farming, the nonsense thing was that when i started to hit her, the damage went back to me, it is a soultaker so it´s kind of extrange to see that, and all my attacks didn´t make her any damage. then the second round i coul kill her, but at first when i started to hit her it was weird that she reflected me my magic :S anyone know what skill could have been used there?

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
I doubt that there is any chance to reflect magic damage with soul taker even with augmented weapon.

Now if i'm missing something, i can't be sure about it but so many months now i would find out if soul taker could do this.

Are you sure that soul taker was reflecting your damage back to you??

ExtremeDarkness

Apr 26, 2016
i think she was, because when i was hitting her the damage in the window didnt appear to her, not even 1 of damage, instead of that all the damage went back to me, and it was a soultaker with vampiric claw and death spike even though whe had dc and am while i have dynasty with icarus caster she killed me more than once xD also she had the summon :S

The thing is that she didnt hit me like that always just from moment to moment

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
man - the only explanation for the damage dealt by you is counter barrier which barely lasts 5 seconds ( 4 seconds i'd say ) and magic damage reflect is just not possible from all i know about soul taker.

To be honest this is even rare in the whole lineage world considering that only tanks such as paladin can reflect magic and this ability lasts only a few seconds...

There is nothing more to personally suggest except if your pc is strong to record the moment you fight him ( if u fight him again ) with external program such as fraps and this will help us a bit i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.