Stuck at level 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuusengum

Dec 14, 2016
I'm stuck at level 76, currently using A grade armor set, and S Grade weapon from santa weapon exchange ticket, the problem is, i try to leveling in varka and MoS1, and i still can't kill it fast, and the mobs hurts a lot for me. So i figure i need S grade armor set, i try to buy it but the price is still to high for me, it cost like around 650 million adena.

Any tips what should i do around this point to improve myself at hunting and leveling ?

Tailift

Aug 9, 2016
What class are you? Maybe you using the wrong class for farming? Make a Mage (SPH/Necro) or Titan/Tyrant you should be fine.
Good luck

fuusengum

Dec 14, 2016
What class are you? Maybe you using the wrong class for farming? Make a Mage (SPH/Necro) or Titan/Tyrant you should be fine.
Good luck
I'm using gladiator, and what about silver ranger or any class that using bow instead of mage or titan ? i now trying to use silver ranger, and i found silver ranger hits hard than my gladiator

kaminari

Jun 3, 2014
I'm using gladiator, and what about silver ranger or any class that using bow instead of mage or titan ? i now trying to use silver ranger, and i found silver ranger hits hard than my gladiator
hmnn to my exp in server u can easily level up any chars to lvl 79, you just need to know where to exp.

usually when i hit at those levels im in the deep side of antharas lair, or im grinding at hots springs or mos lvl 1, but i think ur new so better farm in mos 123 and till around 77-78 then go up 2nd floor of mos2 by then youll have lots of hgfa and probably some eas ews too, sell them and buy dyna set

Tailift

Aug 9, 2016
You won't farm good with Any archers, gladiator should be real nice if you spam his both AOE skills. I don't understand why you can't kill those mobs fast...btw did you always have full charge when spam his skills? Only normal attack when you try to vamp back hp....

fuusengum

Dec 14, 2016
You won't farm good with Any archers, gladiator should be real nice if you spam his both AOE skills. I don't understand why you can't kill those mobs fast...btw did you always have full charge when spam his skills? Only normal attack when you try to vamp back hp....
yes, i always use full charge, i try to use gladiator AOE skill, but the damage is too low, when i use it i only can reduce the enemy HP to 5%-10% in MoS

Status
Not open for further replies.