Support this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
I agree with this.

Off-Topic Comment.

So tribunal never got really disbanded, they continue to be here under a new name...FaPalm.

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
It's old thread, which i made. I revive it with new post mainly for some good things which are made for new players and more ppl to see that Toxic, continues to be interesting, alive and may be the only server which last so many years, so more new ppl to join.

ghuttzor

Jan 27, 2012
Portugal
Berdin, this just shows how clueless you are. FA players were Essencially the clan: Eternity, aka Oblivion, the clan that had the biggest part on the takedown of Tribunal clan.
After Eternity was backstabed by some of its most powerfull members + The leader of Eternity being banned, changes had to be made to deal with these adversitys. Then the Ally FA + Napalm ( 1 of the clans that were in Tribunal )

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Adversities.

-

You've lost your mind, didn't you?

Even if i didn't know the whole story in first place, from the very videos that can be found on site and forum you can see that most of...Eternity and napalm players were in tribunal.

One thing, Another: Oblivion???? LsD was the second biggest clan and oblivion had the "biggest" part on takedown of tribunal ?

Except that i haven't met any video yet, there's nobody to mention this clan in the server for as long as i'm here.

As for the drama about backstab, when a clan like eternity has people such as you, this backstab ( and the rest backstabs that came after and led a "pro" clan leader to kneel before oups ) was a matter of time to happen and expect more backstabs.

Then the Ally FA + Napalm ( 1 of the clans that were in Tribunal )
I may be clueless but even a blind man would see here that one man forced someone who took part on tribunals takedown to ally with it eventually under different name because of the destruction brought from That Man -> KuramA

Last edited:

ghuttzor

Jan 27, 2012
Portugal
You are literally kissing ass of a person who doesnt know you exist, are you awere of that?
The destruction was lead by kurama? funny, coz kurama was tribunal most of the time, he was just a slh +20 that was on the enemy clan, when he saw that tribunal was doomed, like i said, backstabber :)

I'm done talking to a guy who created in-game bots to pm me: your mother is dead with cancer?

Cya nerd

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
You are literally kissing ass of a person who doesnt know you exist, are you awere of that?
/care

Funny thing because oups doesn't know that you exist either and yet you licked him and still lick like crazy after the sodomization you got from KuramA.

As i said , you say eternity took tribunal down, now you're allied to them.

I can't even describe you as a clan leader , in server's history you will be known as the pathetic leader who got pwned from its own clan and later licked ex-tribunal for help.

But who cares about clans and sieges right? xd

KuramA beated you for 3 years on oly and you took domi hero only when kurama was not playing. If eternity had a VERY SMALL time of glory , it had when Pauly ( which u flame now ) was in charge and kurama was a member and many other good players that now left the circus that u call clan.

hahahahaha

Chill out bruh

ghuttzor

Jan 27, 2012
Portugal
talking to you is the same to talking to a piece of shit, so it doesnt matter whatever i say you are just going to say some random bullshit.
Btw, enjoying that perma ban?

ayy lmao

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
talking to you is the same to talking to a piece of shit, so it doesnt matter whatever i say you are just going to say some random bullshit.
Btw, enjoying that perma ban?

ayy lmao
I just logged in to say, You mad bruh? and test if i'm banned.

I'm here, so nope.

ghuttzor

Jan 27, 2012
Portugal
Go get help from a pherapist dude, logging bots to say you hope my mother dies with cancer, what are you? 12 years old?

Enjoy the ban

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
I try to understand why you persist on this nonsense but i can't.

Right now i'm primeval isle farming with my mage, you should look up this obsession with me cause it may have grief end.

As for your blames on me, here everyone sees that you call me a piece of sh*t and you say that i say bullsh*t.

I feel insulted and you're the only one that insults around here - fun fact we are not even at the flaming section.

I don't know who you think i am , but i've never said anything for your or anyone's mother and i was always polite.

Cheers

Last edited:

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
Wio, better close this thread. It was not the idea to do it. Berdin, u have a gift man to turn almost every single thread into flame one - no offense. There was thousands of posts in that Tribunal period -who and how is winning, cheating, lying, etc - but for me it was amazing to participate with Nightmare clan and watch these battles, so it will be nice if server is in good shape, conditions for newcomers become better and better and sieges with 500 ppl on one castle are happening again. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.