Technical problem with skill enchanting in Grand Khavatari

Status
Not open for further replies.

emperadordragon

Jul 13, 2011
Hello everyone,

I open this post to tell Blaze that skill enchanting of main skills of Grand Khavatari is not working as it should.

When you enchant every main force skill to element (hurricane assault, force blaster, force storm...) it has an effect in +1 (increase damage with element), but it's the same having the skill in +1 that in +15 or +30, I mean it does the same damage, it doesn't improve. Everyone can test it, if you play a GK and you enchant a skill (for example hurricane assault to wind) you will do the same damage in +1 that in +15, and it nerfs the class a lot in PVP.

I would appreciate that Blaze worked in fixing it.

Thank you, greetings.

colguy

Sep 10, 2009
element enchanted skills dont get stronger they just get more element power.
example +1 fire is 1 fire power +30 fire is +30 fire power

+1 is fine until you have +6 or 10 armor/jewls/weapon

emperadordragon

Jul 13, 2011
I know it adds element power, but is not fine that I do 1236 damage to a friend with force burst (for example) with my skill in +1 and the same damage with the skill in +15.

emperadordragon

Jul 13, 2011
Please mate, I don't know if you are understanding me or you are who doesn't know attribute system.

The article that you linked says exactly what I'm talking about, when you enchant a skill to +15 wind element, it increases wind element in 25, then the damage vs a person with 120 wind defense if I have fists 300 wind should be 325-120= 205 wind, and this is not working in server, because with a skill in +1 I do the same damage (and the maths are not the same 301-120 = 181).

Do you understand me know? Did I talk enough clear?

waidux1993

Sep 11, 2015
He just gave u the right info.Damage, that you make of 181 pure elemental attack power=201 pure elemental attack power in gracia final.Explanation why: as you can see from pre-freya graph u make same damage in range of 145-295 pure elemental attack power damage. Just read the graph, there is no bug. Anyone who can read this graph will tell you the same. There is no such thing such as attribute giving additional damage every elemental point, you make same damage in range of of 2numbers.

And one more thing, grand khavatari's TOP PVP(NOT FARM!!!) attribute is fire, because burning fist has extra(skill based) 20 fire elemental power bonus. The thing is attribute not always gives more damage, but it doesn't mean it never does, but the general rule is - the more you have the better.

Here, what you told you think that every element point will make you hit harder in ANY situation, but the thing is you will hit more only with some circumstances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.