The most popular questions.

JaNkaR

Jan 2, 2011
Everywhere !
with all respect blaze, max bid is 2kkk . even if you try bid for example 3kkk and press confirm, only 2kkk will be "withdrawn" from clan wh as a bid.

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
1.About clan halls,what the hell 3kkk per week? Who can pay so much,farmers? I doubt it's not x50000 server.. i dont see the point of this.Normal price should be like 100 kk or so...
2.I also made you a suggestion,blaze,about good TVT event and you choosed to ignore it!

Mephisto

Mar 24, 2013
with all respect blaze, max bid is 2kkk . even if you try bid for example 3kkk and press confirm, only 2kkk will be "withdrawn" from clan wh as a bid.
Thnx for clarification, I thought that since weekly costs were altered maybe max bid was too.

On another note, do you get fame by afk-ing on siege ground or by just laying dead there? Any restrictions/differences compared to retail gf?

RunningRiot

Mar 1, 2013
Can you add an option to save your buff selection at GM buffers for each char? I know some other private servers can do this.

zent

Apr 20, 2010
check the kamaels with the multi stun..Agrade kamaels abusing high grade areas..i need 2 mins to kill 2 chimairas with full vesper and a kamael with a grade kills 20 chimairas at the same time....if u also notice server is starting to getting full of them..dont u think there must be a reason that every1 is remaking that kind of chars???plz check if possible..

emperadordragon

Jul 13, 2011
check the kamaels with the multi stun..Agrade kamaels abusing high grade areas..i need 2 mins to kill 2 chimairas with full vesper and a kamael with a grade kills 20 chimairas at the same time....if u also notice server is starting to getting full of them..dont u think there must be a reason that every1 is remaking that kind of chars???plz check if possible..
Totally agree.

Doombringer stun rate is crazy and you can use it every second (must be decreased. Lightning shock was decreased and had a lower land rate), and damage in olys is also crazy (must be fixed IN OLYS, because we can ONLY play with S grade, which give more advantage to this char [same for duelist in olys]) that's why everyone is playing kamael lately.

Ashial

Jan 19, 2013
1. kamaels were pretty heavily powered when they were introduced, they have crazy attack skills but have low def and HP. I honestly don't know why so many people are complaining about DBs, there are way less of them now then there was 1-2 months ago. Soul Hounds are the ones that have been on the rise because of all the cancel runners, which is ridiculous but that's all they got.

2. Changing dmg in OLY only seems like it would be a lot of hassle to figure out how to make it balanced, if you take the free RB jewels you don't get stunned very often and DBs are easy to kill.

3. We want to sit here and talk about people "abusing" OP classes.....its not abuse if they are using the skills given to them in the game, but there are some classes that are just crazy like DAGGERS. A dagger is like a tank that has broken back blow skills, no matter if they are in front or behind you it is like a 90% chance they are going to kill you in a few hits, and the cancel target is just ridiculous. 1-3 daggers depending on their gear can wipe a party very quickly.

4. Something i'm sure that none of you will agree with are orc mages. Even with ++++ chance seals it is impossible to land them on 90% of the server because they have such low matk, it would be nice to see a +15-+20 seal to land on someone in PVP or PVE for that matter without having to spam the same skill 20+ times before you get killed because they are "izi" as the server would say.

Nyah

Jan 13, 2011
Remember the title of the thread...

This became a thread of complaints. No questions.

emperadordragon

Jul 13, 2011
1. kamaels were pretty heavily powered when they were introduced, they have crazy attack skills but have low def and HP. I honestly don't know why so many people are complaining about DBs, there are way less of them now then there was 1-2 months ago. Soul Hounds are the ones that have been on the rise because of all the cancel runners, which is ridiculous but that's all they got.

2. Changing dmg in OLY only seems like it would be a lot of hassle to figure out how to make it balanced, if you take the free RB jewels you don't get stunned very often and DBs are easy to kill.

3. We want to sit here and talk about people "abusing" OP classes.....its not abuse if they are using the skills given to them in the game, but there are some classes that are just crazy like DAGGERS. A dagger is like a tank that has broken back blow skills, no matter if they are in front or behind you it is like a 90% chance they are going to kill you in a few hits, and the cancel target is just ridiculous. 1-3 daggers depending on their gear can wipe a party very quickly.

4. Something i'm sure that none of you will agree with are orc mages. Even with ++++ chance seals it is impossible to land them on 90% of the server because they have such low matk, it would be nice to see a +15-+20 seal to land on someone in PVP or PVE for that matter without having to spam the same skill 20+ times before you get killed because they are "izi" as the server would say.
1 and 2. Kamael classes are very good, but that doesnt mean that a DB can kill you easy in olys by a single hit (having 145 of element on char). If you play a light char with draconic you will be a stun-eater even with boss.

3. I usually kill daggers with any class and it is not difficult. Tanks beat them, mages beat them (if you play fine), dominators beat them, tyrants beat them, SH beats them, even archer can beat them. Obviously daggers will often kill DB and gladiators because they evade a lot of skills and hit hard.

4. Ask Atlas if their seals land. Dominators are made for mass pvp, and they are very good if you have proper gears and skills +30.

pierreandre

Banned
Jan 25, 2013
3. I usually kill daggers with any class and it is not difficult. Tanks beat them, mages beat them (if you play fine), dominators beat them, tyrants beat them, SH beats them, even archer can beat them. Obviously daggers will often kill DB and gladiators because they evade a lot of skills and hit hard.

It would be really interesting to see you play because dagger beat all the class you have just mentionned. I played a dagger and i beat all the class you just mention. You just have to cancell your oponent target which is easy with mirage + tricks + switch and than you teleport to their ass , Bluff and kill them.

In my opinion, dagger is a little OP outside OLY and doombringer is OP in OLY.

btw the subject of this thread is about question on the server and i have several. I would be interested to see the detailled change when you are fixing a skill or changing anything about our character. The reason is simple. If i'm about to donate 100 buck to have my skill + 30 and buy some skill. I would appreciate to know the modification you did on my class.

thank you,

emperadordragon

Jul 13, 2011

It would be really interesting to see you play because dagger beat all the class you have just mentionned. I played a dagger and i beat all the class you just mention. You just have to cancell your oponent target which is easy with mirage + tricks + switch and than you teleport to their ass , Bluff and kill them.

In my opinion, dagger is a little OP outside OLY and doombringer is OP in OLY.

btw the subject of this thread is about question on the server and i have several. I would be interested to see the detailled change when you are fixing a skill or changing anything about our character. The reason is simple. If i'm about to donate 100 buck to have my skill + 30 and buy some skill. I would appreciate to know the modification you did on my class.

thank you,
You can give me your name ingame and you try to defeat me in any class that I mention with your dagger. I can bet many cols that you won't do. When you are with low gears (dynasty and lower) daggers are good, when you have good gears daggers are not really good, and if you are skilled, cancel target is not a problem.

I think many old players as me with good gears think the same as me.

PD: I think you are new in the server and you have the opinion that every new member have when join to l2toxic, but not, daggers are not OP (and I don't play it)

Ashial

Jan 19, 2013
You can give me your name ingame and you try to defeat me in any class that I mention with your dagger. I can bet many cols that you won't do. When you are with low gears (dynasty and lower) daggers are good, when you have good gears daggers are not really good, and if you are skilled, cancel target is not a problem.

I think many old players as me with good gears think the same as me.

PD: I think you are new in the server and you have the opinion that every new member have when join to l2toxic, but not, daggers are not OP (and I don't play it)
You must be crazy because daggers are OP in clean vesper or higher. Dyn or below are easy kills yes, but i will give you an example.

PVP in necro83 a few B601 (a tank and a few other classes), and RedKill from HuronSongs vs IronHoots (full +++d up tank), a healer, and me on OL. Full buffs (cc, cop, etc) we were able to kill the zerg besides RedKill, who would 1-2 hit me (being in +10 vesper robes with PVP) unable to land any seal of blockade (+15) or seal of despair (+15) but RedKill wiped the 4 of us a few times.

When a dagger lands a back blow skill standing in front of the char 90% of the time its broken. (yes i do have some experience with daggers and i know they have skills that help increase the land rate of certain skills, but that is on the SIDE and not in the FRONT of what they are attacking.)

Now you tell me how daggers are "IZI" or not OP....

4. Ask Atlas if their seals land. Dominators are made for mass pvp, and they are very good if you have proper gears and skills +30.
Obviously i know Dominators are made for mass pvp, because thats the class i play. The game was ment for people with +6-10 gear and +15-20 skills, and not for the +20 boss jewels +20 armor and +30 skills that almost everyone on the server has. People are not playing true "support" classes because they have almost no purpose on this server, and you have to be in atleast vesper +10 armor to not be 2 hit on any pvp situation.

The matk for OL/WC is for a retail based server where the majority of people have +6-10 gear, in a server with everyone having +10-20 gear the matk that OL/WC had is too low to be useful. IMO blaze needs to look at this and possibly consider buffing OL/WC with an INT increase of 5.

Last edited:

emperadordragon

Jul 13, 2011
The matk for OL/WC is for a retail based server where the majority of people have +6-10 gear, in a server with everyone having +10-20 gear the matk that OL/WC had is too low to be useful. IMO blaze needs to look at this and possibly consider buffing OL/WC with an INT increase of 5.
This is the only thing that I agree with you, but seal of limit has a big chance and it is edited in this server to be very good. I think you should test it.

ktz

Oct 20, 2012
You must be crazy because daggers are OP in clean vesper or higher. Dyn or below are easy kills yes, but i will give you an example.

PVP in necro83 a few B601 (a tank and a few other classes), and RedKill from HuronSongs vs IronHoots (full +++d up tank), a healer, and me on OL. Full buffs (cc, cop, etc) we were able to kill the zerg besides RedKill, who would 1-2 hit me (being in +10 vesper robes with PVP) unable to land any seal of blockade (+15) or seal of despair (+15) but RedKill wiped the 4 of us a few times.

When a dagger lands a back blow skill standing in front of the char 90% of the time its broken. (yes i do have some experience with daggers and i know they have skills that help increase the land rate of certain skills, but that is on the SIDE and not in the FRONT of what they are attacking.)

Now you tell me how daggers are "IZI" or not OP....
Dagger have all things for get good zerg, it depends on the user if he uses it correctly. dagger isn't op here, lethal 1 (halfkill) chance was lowed, damage, mirage chances, critical chance. dagger dont need all items +20 its most dependent on how you can play it and beat them how you play against they.
also mirage cancels target after hit an skill/normal attack, if you keep clicking fast or spamming /attack target will be recovered instantly, unlike with tank agro, thats so gay

:crazy:

Ashial

Jan 19, 2013
This is the only thing that I agree with you, but seal of limit has a big chance and it is edited in this server to be very good. I think you should test it.
Yes you get seal of limit if you donate for it, and its a HP/CP/MP regen reducer and doesn't allow you to use pots, i get it but 1 skill doesn't make a class.