The most popular questions.

emperadordragon

Jul 13, 2011
Yes you get seal of limit if you donate for it, and its a HP/CP/MP regen reducer and doesn't allow you to use pots, i get it but 1 skill doesn't make a class.
Are you sure? I think that many classes are made by 1 skill. Think about it. Furthermore, seal of limit can be farmed in olys and seal of limit + drain + seal of suspension is many times = GF

Ashial

Jan 19, 2013
Are you sure? I think that many classes are made by 1 skill. Think about it. Furthermore, seal of limit can be farmed in olys and seal of limit + drain + seal of suspension is many times = GF
Yes you can farm it in OLY, but how are you supposed to farm oly when its not allowed or when most of the BangBang clan is in oly farming? At the rate of 2-6 wins a oly period it would take months to be able to farm any of those books. Oh and its 52500 fame aswell for those oly books.

XoyK

Feb 11, 2013
Blaze are u able please to recovery the way to get the cp pots like was in old times, now is too bored and too lazy get cps pots. Please make it as normal. To improve more ppl - donate and + fun and gameplay.

Gamesteir

Apr 23, 2013
Can anyone tell me when can i chnge at Manor Manager?(GMT)
Or just simply can tell me what is the server time?(GMT)

catamen

Feb 3, 2010
Why chant of magnus with +15 time its only for 9 mins its possible to increase at 20 mins with cop too pls

nedox

Aug 5, 2010
@up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Let's make Cat buff for 20 min as well huh? Take WC for pvp spots - maybe it will make them more active in pvps

Mephisto

Mar 24, 2013
Can anyone tell me when can i chnge at Manor Manager?(GMT)
Or just simply can tell me what is the server time?(GMT)
It's been a while since last time I traded in but I think it's 21:06 gmt +0.

On another note can someone tell me if there are any modifications in the fame acquiring system (through sieges)?

deangaso

May 23, 2013
can you help me, when i enter the game i can't do anything cause my camera is just rolling around?

kujoh

Jan 7, 2014
Hello,i'm new to this server and i didn't want to start a new thread for this question,so i hope i can get at least a respectful answer.
I consider myself a romantic person,and this is something i consider important in this game,so... is there some kind of marriage system in this server?
as i said earlier,i hope a respectful answer,no things like "lol, a forever alone spotted" or "go get a life"
Thanks in advance for your help

Danny Hermanni

Jan 23, 2014
Help!

My problem is that I made a buffer, and took a high level rasoavelmente... only that's when I see he is on the same account of my main character. So I would like to know if there is any way to transfer character to another account that I have created.

Server: L2Toxic 50x.

Rayd

Jul 3, 2013
Hello,i'm new to this server and i didn't want to start a new thread for this question,so i hope i can get at least a respectful answer.
I consider myself a romantic person,and this is something i consider important in this game,so... is there some kind of marriage system in this server?
as i said earlier,i hope a respectful answer,no things like "lol, a forever alone spotted" or "go get a life"
Thanks in advance for your help
No.

My problem is that I made a buffer, and took a high level rasoavelmente... only that's when I see he is on the same account of my main character. So I would like to know if there is any way to transfer character to another account that I have created.

Server: L2Toxic 50x.
Yes, but like Wio said, u must pay...

Vytalis11

Mar 1, 2014
Hi, i just wanted to ask why did i get an IP ban when i didnt even purchase nothin for real money, my younger brother was asking people if they sell it for real money, and now i cant even create a new char? this is a little unfair i must say.

PolishElite

Aug 10, 2012
Yeah confirmed, but i guess not only tvt needed. A lot of events should be added anyway, thans for info wio we waiting:)