The most popular questions.

avoe

Aug 15, 2015
guys wtf are you doing with forgotten scrolls ? i tell you the situation :
on my glad i need final seacret (actually i need all scrolls).
ok
1-easyes way - it should be as pvp server to learn the skill automatically.
2-i have never seen a pvp server where player cannot get a skill.
3-olympyad meneger had skillbook divine inspiration witch costs insane amount of money and i even dont know what will i learn wit it.
4-there are quest series with give u fs in the end but here when i did first quest ( i even didnot had that quest in quests list) i cannot begin second. tryed same thing with enother char but same result.
ok some sell skillbook 10 kkk. skillbook isnot in olympyad menegers list at all (final seacret). fack it i will secrifise more 3 $ to bye it but i want to know at least how those ppl got it. google says only - quests series and players on server dont know anything.

would you be so kind at least explein what is going on ?

Zagaros

Feb 13, 2012
guys wtf are you doing with forgotten scrolls ? i tell you the situation :
on my glad i need final seacret (actually i need all scrolls).
ok
1-easyes way - it should be as pvp server to learn the skill automatically.
2-i have never seen a pvp server where player cannot get a skill.
3-olympyad meneger had skillbook divine inspiration witch costs insane amount of money and i even dont know what will i learn wit it.
4-there are quest series with give u fs in the end but here when i did first quest ( i even didnot had that quest in quests list) i cannot begin second. tryed same thing with enother char but same result.
ok some sell skillbook 10 kkk. skillbook isnot in olympyad menegers list at all (final seacret). fack it i will secrifise more 3 $ to bye it but i want to know at least how those ppl got it. google says only - quests series and players on server dont know anything.

would you be so kind at least explein what is going on ?
hi m8
you can take all FS from different areas
some quests my friend don't work here i have looked a long time
patience my friend :)
Here you can find Forgotten Scrolls
You can check also offline shops Giran area

Seed of Infinity Instance
Final Secret
Enlightenment – Healer
Enlightenment – Wizard
Excessive Loyalty
Anti-Magic Armor
Hide

From Ekimus, Tiat, Beleth area
Archer’s Will
Fighter’s Will
Magician’s Will

Blacksmith Shadai NPC-Hellbound area
Expose Weak Point
Sixth Sense
Seven Arrow
Silent Mind
Meteor
Star Fall

All classes can learn Protections FS
From Antharas, Valakas and Frintezza you can take
Protection of Alignment
Protection of Elemental
Protection of Rune

You can take Forgotten Scrolls from the Olympiad Manager in exchange for Olympiad Tokens and Fame points.

If I forget something write plz
Have fun

Cheyenne024

Jan 28, 2016
Missouri
Can you tell me is this server strictly pvp or do dwarves needed for crafting and spoils and are there English speaking clans and people on here

SteliosKontos

Feb 16, 2016
Hi everyone, i'm downloading the game now, i will soon be part of this server and i have one question :

Is it possible the change the armor/weapon appearance or everyone look the same at high level ? (command like .dressme to change the skin but not the stat :D)

Thanks you !

Barbarians

Jul 26, 2013
Podgorica
Hi everyone, i'm downloading the game now, i will soon be part of this server and i have one question :

Is it possible the change the armor/weapon appearance or everyone look the same at high level ? (command like .dressme to change the skin but not the stat :D)

Thanks you !
Welcome, no.