This is not toxic xdr guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakop

Nov 26, 2011
Sweden
This is a shout out four the russian gms..

Where shood i start?

This is a International server ???

When u do shouts in server to rebot it or if any event comes u do it in russian and dont adress Ineternational players..

Thats like telling use go away this is russian.. ( thx 4 this i got the memo)

Then u have 20 idiots in hero shouts and shout in general shouting in russian
nothing is done about it... ( Are the gms blind or Russians?)

Same goes 4 normal shouts.. Can any gm explain what u guys are doing on server??

I playd toxic like 3 4 years this is it..

Who is the russian gms how do i mail u i have proof to bann hafe the server 4 booting..

On u hompage "shiitworld o sorry shock-world how do u belliv i understand any thing off that mumbo jumbo?

U guys like to say racist when i talk bad about russian.
When i tell u russian player to speak english the call mef negro etc? and fucking American !

ye ye i cant spell i know.. but i try..

Any russian like to explain?
Any gm from the russia coummunity ?:butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher:

tpulvers

Jul 4, 2013
more stuff to add to the fire.
1. there is an event on the server for more then a week now, and i think for the few days it had exp bonus, but of course no announcement of it here so i don't know the details.
2. what if i need support? what if I have a bug? what if im banned for no reason known to me, sending blaze a mail that he will reply 2 weeks later? why he doesnt have a seperate mail box for this server and the 50x?

Jakop

Nov 26, 2011
Sweden
Wio bigest problem is the gms... They let the russian do what they like and punish the international players.

They change time 4 Tw war so we cant sign in time and lose time and bagges this is not okey..

Any way Cross have gold coins whit 100 dark resist?

Status
Not open for further replies.