To ppl from BK, HellBound, WestDragons, and other Randoms Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevasss

Apr 6, 2012
Well, this is very frustrating. I came to the server to play with some friends, and after a few months, i realized that some ppl here are just a bunch of RANDOMS (especially ppl from BK, HB and WD).

I come from a server where we used to Zerg the dominant clan (Tribunal in this case) trying to make the things more enjoyable and funny, but here is all the opposite. I saw in some TW, how these clans satys next to Tribunal like their b1tches, thinking that they are winning something in the game. I mean, is not enough with one dominant clan? This is very sad.

I don´t know why they not help NinjaSquad for example, that is the other big Clan, to fight against Tribu?

So, which is the purpose of this Randoms (because, they are not Clans, they are just a few RANDOMS together)? FARM to the end of the server? Staying near Tribunal thinking that they are the best?

The other day i saw Wio saying "likes on facebook the get more ppl". Well, i think that there is enough ppl (more will be better too), the problem here is that Clans like these, dont want to fight for anything.

So ... what's going to happen???

Well, that's all, this is for thoose Randoms who thinks that a good TW and Siege is by winning it whit a whole Clan behind them.

Bye!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahora en español, para el que no entiende inglés:

Bueno, esto es muy frustrante. Vine al server a jugar con unos amigos, y después de unos meses me di cuenta que mucha gente de acá son solamente un grupito de Randoms (especialemente la gente de BK, HB y WD).

Vengo de un server donde se Zergueaba al clan dominante (en este caso Tribunal) para disfrutar mas el juego y divertirnos mas, pero aca es todo lo contrario. Vi en unos cuantos TW, como estos clanes se quedaban al lado de Tribunal como si fueran sus perras, pensando que asi, ganan algo en el juego. O sea, no es bastante ya con un clan dominante? Es bastante triste la verdad.

No se porque, en vez de hacer eso, no ayudan al otro clan grande, (NinjaSquad) a pelear contra Tribunal ...

Entonces, cual es el propósito de estos Randoms (porque ya ni clan son, son solamente muchos randoms juntos)? Farmear hasta que se termine el server? Quedarse para siempre cerca de los Tribu, pensando que son los mejores?

El otro dia vi a Wio poner por Hero Chat, "danos like en facebook, para asi atraer mas gente". Yo creo que ya hay bastante gente (aunque si entra mas, mejor), el único problema acá es que esta lleno de estos clanes, que no quieren pelear nada.

Bueno, es eso mas que nada, un mensaje para estos clanes llenos de randoms, que piensan que un buen TW o un Asedio se gana porque tienen a todo un clan entero atrás!

Chau!

catamen

Feb 3, 2010
Cry a river like random like u do it, you dont know nothing of history on this server tribunal born because bb make a zerg clan and we fuk them and they do a lot of ally and we destroy all of them go QQ more clan as ns,bia,b601,bb,echelon are only stupids never make a zerg clan always when try to do it and we destroy them they disarm clan jajajajaja go qq more

sevasss

Apr 6, 2012
catamen said:
Cry a river like random like u do it, you dont know nothing of history on this server tribunal born because bb make a zerg clan and we fuk them and they do a lot of ally and we destroy all of them go QQ more clan as ns,bia,b601,bb,echelon are only stupids never make a zerg clan always when try to do it and we destroy them they disarm clan jajajajaja go qq more
WTF man? Do you know how to read? Where i said something about what Tribunal is doing is wrong? I'm talking about Tribu b1tches, clans like BK, HK and WD (is in the tittle by the way) who thinks that they are winning something just because they stands by ur side. I can't even have a decent pvp against a Tribunal, because if there is anyone from thoose clans near, the pvp is like 1 vs 10, i mean, is so fk1ng retarded.
These class of ppl will finish destroying the server.

PS: Seems that Wio is the only one who understand me around here, and its because he has a very nice view of what L2 is about.

nedox

Aug 5, 2010
WTF man? Do you know how to read? Where i said something about what Tribunal is doing is wrong? I'm talking about Tribu b1tches, clans like BK, HK and WD (is in the tittle by the way) who thinks that they are winning something just because they stands by ur side. I can't even have a decent pvp against a Tribunal, because if there is anyone from thoose clans near, the pvp is like 1 vs 10, i mean, is so fk1ng retarded.
These class of ppl will finish destroying the server.

PS: Seems that Wio is the only one who understand me around here, and its because he has a very nice view of what L2 is about.
It's about winning and taking objects like TW wards, castles, epics and heroes.
And you are crying because they are winning, that's all.

sevasss

Apr 6, 2012
nedox said:
It's about winning and taking objects like TW wards, castles, epics and heroes.
And you are crying because they are winning, that's all.
Crying? lol. Another 1diot who thinks im talking about Tribunal. Read the title please.
And yes, that is the objects of the game, but if the things stays like know, the whole server will be an ally, clans will be fighting against who, the admins? Stop saying bullsh1ts and try to think a little. :)

nedox

Aug 5, 2010
Crying? lol. Another 1diot who thinks im talking about Tribunal. Read the title please.
And yes, that is the objects of the game, but if the things stays like know, the whole server will be an ally, clans will be fighting against who, the admins? Stop saying bullsh1ts and try to think a little. :)

I rofled at "1diot" but let's back to main topic:
Yes, you are crying because they let's say "merged" and you can't do anything with that - you are loosing and that's you pain in ass.
I don't need to think about anything - I know how those "merges" works.
There was plenty of that kind allies in the past of L2 Toxic.
Do you see any of them now? No.
So just keep your mouth closed and go farm at Hellbound to get cash and items.

Last edited:

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
sevasss - Don't listen to nedox, he already quit long time ago cause he was playing with loaned characters from friends. He hates me cause everyone know i'm way better than him, i did hero every char in this server, i made a nice clan, i did what he will never do in 10 years from now if server could've stay stable.
I told him stop troll forums if HE IS NOT PLAYING I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS!
You were banned once, you wait for permanent ban or what? Please let us talk and decide what is better for our server, AND DONT MAKE THIS THREAD FLAME ONE.

Tribunal is not doing good, and they know that but i don't know why they keep it this way. And why do they need that clan friends like BK,WD and others, it's not necesarry damn!
But we can't change this, we can't force them we can't do anything, they just need to wake up and let this server rolling like it should, cause its L2toxic DAMN!

sevasss

Apr 6, 2012
nedox said:
I rofled at "1diot" but let's back to main topic:
Yes, you are crying because they let's say "merged" and you can't do anything with that - you are loosing and that's you pain in ass.
I don't need to think about anything - I know how those "merges" works.
There was plenty of that kind allies in the past of L2 Toxic.
Do you see any of them now? No.
So just keep your mouth closed and go farm at Hellbound to get cash and items.
OMG, are u retarded? I didnt say anything about Tribunal!!!! The problem here is the other bunch of Randoms (called BK, HB and WD) who think that they win the game staying by their side, and do not anything to change the server!!

I've said this before, and i'll tell this again, Wio is the only one who understand what is happening here.

P.S: By the way, keep thinking that farming HB is the way to reach donators fking random. In this kind of server, the only way to reach them is doing SoI and SoD (pm me if u dont know what is this).

Bye!

nedox

Aug 5, 2010
sevasss - Don't listen to nedox, he already quit long time ago cause he was playing with loaned characters from friends. He hates me cause everyone know i'm way better than him, i did hero every char in this server, i made a nice clan, i did what he will never do in 10 years from now if server could've stay stable.
I told him stop troll forums if HE IS NOT PLAYING I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS!
You were banned once, you wait for permanent ban or what? Please let us talk and decide what is better for our server, AND DONT MAKE THIS THREAD FLAME ONE.

Tribunal is not doing good, and they know that but i don't know why they keep it this way. And why do they need that clan friends like BK,WD and others, it's not necesarry damn!
But we can't change this, we can't force them we can't do anything, they just need to wake up and let this server rolling like it should, cause its L2toxic DAMN!

Such a crap.
Where I even mention you, Wio? I wasn't talking about you or even Tribunal.
I just wanted to tell guy who made that topic that that kind of crying is pointless - their "ally" will dissapear soon so why the fuk are you thinking that I want something from you?
You raged as fuk without any reason. There were plenty of those kind of allies in the past - probably Wio you remember them. I was playing few days ago at Toxic and there wasn't any of them currectly alive - why? Because everyone gets bored of lack of pvp and they just dismiss allies to fight each other. The thing is - just wait a bit and don't try to flame BRs, Spanish or Greeks because they won't answer you - they are winning and they are happy while you are loosing and crying.

edit
About that merge - they are winning so why should they do something? It will last for a month, 2 months but then they will get bored of it.
Also HB as farming place - ask Wio who's RESURECTOR - I think that was his nickname, but I'm sure that Wio knows about who am I talking about - and how much cols he made at HB.

edit2.
There isn't any flame in this post <3 Just facts.

edit3.
Wio, how can you know that I'm not playing regulary at Toxic?

Last edited:

catamen

Feb 3, 2010
A clan like bk always from the war start against bb, bk always go against bb or ns always they was war for them wtf u talk random bk always go war against bb or ns or echelon wtf u talk tard gf

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
Such a crap.
Where I even mention you, Wio? I wasn't talking about you or even Tribunal.
I just wanted to tell guy who made that topic that that kind of crying is pointless - their "ally" will dissapear soon so why the fuk are you thinking that I want something from you?
You raged as fuk without any reason. There were plenty of those kind of allies in the past - probably Wio you remember them. I was playing few days ago at Toxic and there wasn't any of them currectly alive - why? Because everyone gets bored of lack of pvp and they just dismiss allies to fight each other. The thing is - just wait a bit and don't try to flame BRs, Spanish or Greeks because they won't answer you - they are winning and they are happy while you are loosing and crying.

edit
About that merge - they are winning so why should they do something? It will last for a month, 2 months but then they will get bored of it.
Also HB as farming place - ask Wio who's RESURECTOR - I think that was his nickname, but I'm sure that Wio knows about who am I talking about - and how much cols he made at HB.

edit2.
There isn't any flame in this post <3 Just facts.

edit3.
Wio, how can you know that I'm not playing regulary at Toxic?

"Because everyone gets bored of lack of pvp and they just dismiss allies to fight each other" - true, but tribunal doesn't do this, that's the point of this thread.

nedox

Aug 5, 2010
NS had the whole server for like a year.
Now there isn't any active NS playing right?
Get more clanmates or stay quiet and go farm.

Davca77

Jun 12, 2012
A clan like bk always from the war start against bb, bk always go against bb or ns always they was war for them wtf u talk random bk always go war against bb or ns or echelon wtf u talk tard gf
hahah :D really ? .. i never seen accepted war from BK when i was in nemesis or even in 4Elements :) BK were always crap, just waiting for flag :) exactly their daggers ;)

Rangeku

Banned
Dec 16, 2013
Cry all you want you and all of the rest of clan leaders.WD we want to sit next to tribiunal always have always will ok?Random is you and the rest of your kind.Wio is enemy still i respect him and i talk even with him many times but when it is come to pvp we are still enemy.WD clan is very good clan when we give FW,AW,MW Vesper Weapons and supply you with infos and then you suddedly decide to leave from clan because they want to go agaist the one clan in the all server that they can't win.Tribiunal and WestDragonS form an unofficial alliance like it or not deal with it ok?Go cry in your random clan members etc etc etc.I will not accept anyone who want to call my clan randoms by a random,brainless, retard kid like you.When you learn to use you danm brains come back again to play l2.That's not only game for farm it is also like politics how you will handle thing you need to accept some of your mistakes and some wrong desicions to see what you did wrong.You think when we first started didn't want to go against them?You think you where the only one that had problem with them,well no think again.I will stay till the very freaking end of the server with Tribiunal alliance randoms are you who dare to talk about me or my clan.And this is going for a straight report to blaze for flaming for us and insolting me and my clan members

Leader of WestDragonS

Hiurymaru

JaNkaR

Jan 2, 2011
Everywhere !
I will say what I say before , idk if you will start flame me no problem by me :)
When BangBang was dominating , instead of QQing like you do,we merged to Tribunal and tear them apart. So if you don't like Tribunal's dominance, ( and I understand you if you don't like ) as Wio say's , merge you guys also.

And about WD,BK ,they wanted to be on Tribunal's side cause in NS (and/or now in the new clan that was created MeetYourMakerS ), are all the people that all these years used to be enemies of BK and flame them. So don't wonder why they don't join "your" side.
Some people have some dignity and will never help some1 that used to flame him/his clan for years.

Last edited:

Rangeku

Banned
Dec 16, 2013
Tnx for your support JankaR really good.And all these that call us Randoms maybe they should think first they're possision and they came to me asking for clan and when i put them to clan and we start going to tiat's i give them items like F.Will,Archer Will Vesper singer etc and after they suddedly deside to leave from clan because Tribiunal doesn't let us farm epics.Examples:Intelligent,Held,Maychen,WolfLama,TheFreak,SkyOwnz,SephirovIIV,MrSpS,Anisette,Almahalm,HeyOLetsgo,K0unelokinigos,CheatDeath and more name that no need to say for now.Learn to use your brains it is like politics also in this game..

WestDragonS Leader

Hiurymaru

SoulD

Mar 20, 2014
Tnx for your support JankaR really good.And all these that call us Randoms maybe they should think first they're possision and they came to me asking for clan and when i put them to clan and we start going to tiat's i give them items like F.Will,Archer Will Vesper singer etc and after they suddedly deside to leave from clan because Tribiunal doesn't let us farm epics.Examples:Intelligent,Held,Maychen,WolfLama,TheFreak,SkyOwnz,SephirovIIV,MrSpS,Anisette,Almahalm,HeyOLetsgo,K0unelokinigos,CheatDeath and more name that no need to say for now.Learn to use your brains it is like politics also in this game..

WestDragonS Leader

Hiurymaru
Gratz to Hiurymaru, u are a true leader protecting ur members, lol!!! What happened in ur clan is apparently ur problem. To be honest, it was obvious that u gonna fail with these guys since u just were spamming about recruiting for more than a month and u recruited them. So /care.
If some1 wants to be proud about his leadership, he has to make his own independent clan, otherwise for me and many others, he is just licking balls. Something children do before they become men with their own will.

N0xus

Dec 16, 2013
Well well... This posts are just amazing. The more i read this forum the more i see who have hands, who have brain OR who have gear (i think is not hard to understand what mean).
Moving on...
To Wio: "blabla they don't want to split and this is the point..." nop, it's not, read topic title again pls
To those who want Tribunal to let them farm epics: have you ever asked (through leaders) for both clans farm together so both gear up? Less cry more serious talk pls
To those who cry for zerg: Server history is clear on youtube videos and old players know it also. With this said i will say some known names like Echelon, NemesiS (old version), NinjaSquad, BangBang (fvck off if you tell me it's the same as nemesis). Are this names enough?
To Tribunal haters: my @@ to you

So, who wants to continue the conversation? Everytime i read this kind of posts i dunno if i should laugh or what... For example, how can ppl say that BK was always a random clan when BangBang was farming every epics but not Valakas (this one was farmed long time by BK clan)?? And FourElements saying that BK never accepted war..please, why you want that when more that half in you clan are noobs? Seriously, besides Itmivrit (both good player and person) what is that clan?

Seriously, don't come here post this kind of stuff because it doesn't work anymore.

Cheers, N0xus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.