TW / Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silox

Jan 12, 2013
For the life of me I can't understand how the entire anti FA/Napalm contingent is at war with themselves? By doing so you allow the "zerg" to continue on ruining and ruling the server, castles, wards, epics, rb's, cols, etc... Ego's are peoples worst enemies here. People get mad if they don't get their way, if they don't get castle with their alt clan, if people disagree with them, only care about their small little clan and don't care about the overall big picture.

This week will be worse than than the last 2 months. Very little cooperation and in the end the zerg still roles along. It's not that the zerg is better in skills even with wards. The zerg gets killed all the time in fair pvp. It's the lack of cooperation and communication ruining the anti FA/Napalm alliance.

In my opinion, like him or hate him, the last good alliance to take down the zerg was made by Kurama, he is good and efficient at what he does. But people get made at him because he doesn't do what they want and he yells and hurts their feelings. It's a game people, get over it. You all want the same result but you don't want to work together to achieve it.

I get my one day to play per week and honestly I don't even feel like playing anymore.

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
:D

I would even get banned ( jk ) for doing such a post. I'm glad that you took the decision to do it.

This war inside the anti-zerg alliance is not entirely their own fault. Zerg it self made sure to happen by putting his tail like little devil inside their clan and breaking them up.

In a few months , fa lost rune like...3 times? And alliance was not even at 70% united.

Not to mention the epics that they lost.

The last time that entire server was together , fa teamed up with napalm , if this happen again and alliance work as team , it will be their end , spreading , making a new clan with new name ( Lanubirt maybe? ) or even giving thousands of euro overall to make rerolls and sneak inside the alliance and break it up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.