Warning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToyZ

Jul 8, 2010
a full video with a lot of players with +16 weap and Vesper stuff... but not in this new server with NO FULL DONATIONS.. if you want +16 weapons, you have to enchant it by yourself, you want Vesper gear?...well.. you have to do all instances and make it by yourself.

no more special help or cols, no more Echelon, BB, NS, CN, FC or GL style... just you against us in a hardcore style with no xtra bonus or something like that.

Cheers

Last edited:

Vlademere

Oct 30, 2011
America, FUCK YEAH!!!
a full video with a lot of players with +16 weap and Vesper stuff... but not in this new server with NO FULL DONATIONS.. if you want +16 weapons, you have to enchant it by yourself, you want Vesper gear?...well.. you have to do all instances and make it by yourself.

no more special help or cols, no more Echelon, BB, NS, CN, FC or GL style... just you against us in a hardcore style with no xtra bonus or something like that.

Cheers
Here you can watch all of them. You can see the progression of items as time passed on the server, they are in chronological order. As you can see the video above was the last one ever made. At which point no one would fight us, and main clans like NS BB CN were threatening to leave the server as a whole if we didnt let them take certain heroes in olympiad or have a castle etc.

Watch, the first video at least. You can see plenty of us running around with +3 weapons and our armor was not much different. Nevermind the fact that most of us used TW jewels and no epics. All that aside, not a red weapon among us some of us even wore dynasty our bishop is in FULL Dynasty, most of us were using +6 +10 as we fought (and won) against players with +16 and +20.

We are from official servers, only reason we came to Toxic was because of the GoD release. When we came to toxic no one even knew what Ekimus was let alone how to kill him, were we the first ever? maybe not, but we got most of our vesper from raiding Ekimus, hell even some of our players in the video had regular Vesper without noble.

But whatever, Donators etc for life. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Pvp videos.
I Declare War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQm2PAm-LQ&feature=fvsr
Death of an Empire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvHtK...ature=youtu.be
Fall of the Devil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3KwbmnDHr48
Rise of the Devil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLFfM9f0IRM

Last edited:

ToyZ

Jul 8, 2010

I ask you if you going to play inhere and your answer is "No, I don't want to"

and now you try to convince us that you're really a good player and you know how to do things...mmmm

mmmmm

Cheers

Last edited:

Vlademere

Oct 30, 2011
America, FUCK YEAH!!!
I ask you if you going to play inhere and your answer is "No, I don't want to"

and now you try to convince us that you're really a good player and you know how to do things...mmmm

mmmmm

Cheers
What I said to you was: "I don't know" not "I don't want to" fix your translator.

I wanted to know the opinion of a few other people before I made the decision.

ToyZ

Jul 8, 2010
Don't come with junk now fellow, a girl needs help to making a choice, the man who is a good man will always go to the front with courgae, determination and bravery

Cheers

Vlademere

Oct 30, 2011
America, FUCK YEAH!!!
Don't come with junk now fellow, a girl needs help to making a choice, the man who is a good man will always go to the front with courgae, determination and bravery

Cheers
lol wtf...

My fellow gamer, please go make friends, it is fun to play with friends.

Or,

make an entire clan of your friends. This is also more fun.

Vlademere

Oct 30, 2011
America, FUCK YEAH!!!
Yeah! Lets all Americans go to the RU only server to play against people who have been farming for 8 years.

I always pick servers where the player base isn't even using the Latin alphabet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.