What nice event you want in l2toxic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
Well yes,i made this thread just cause i talked to blaze about events and he said he will add soon.So we must think for 1 good event that blaze will definetly put it on,he will this time,trust him.
So,i was thinking,we had actually some events but only 1 that had succes,that one is caravana,others actually kinda failed since other started to farm it with clans and so on.
Actually,i was thinking that the best event in any server or at least here will be Team vs Team ( Red Vs Blue for example) where players are choosed randomly and you can't farm it.Even you are from same clan if you are red vs blue you must fight.We can do: whoever get more kills in 5 minutes win or fight till one team die.Winners should get Fame,top stones,yp,pp.
Event should be each 4 hours or so,cause still it's event and a server its not only about events we need pvp's oly too.
Don't start with stuffs like blaze would never add event or something like this.We want make best event and all players should agree.So give ur event or tell me if this one u would enjoy.

MarioM

Jul 9, 2010
TvT is good idea.

My 1 suggestion is: if some1 is in blue team he cant kill players from blue team (friendly fire).

Vlademere

Oct 30, 2011
America, FUCK YEAH!!!
TvT would be good. No matter what the event blaze needs to make it something monday - thursday and AUTOMATIC.

The reason caravan is success is because the reward is nice and lvl 1 player can take caravan and get reward. Something like this is necessary.

Nyah

Jan 13, 2011
I think it would also be good to improve the event of Rabbit..
A second rabbit and Spiron, YP for killing players in this area. (when die must leave the area if or if. To avoid Farm YP with char bot)
Drop Top 70, 76, 80, 82, 84 only ¬¬
Drop Stone elemental and Crystal occasionally. CP potion.. etc..
Change moob for moob lv 80-85. with drop hfa and top fa.

TvT is good idea, but for personal experience generate high lag when the Event Start. I do not say claim this server to be the case. It depends on the connection of the server. For experiencie.. Toxic have good conection..

Last edited:

zent

Apr 20, 2010
if u make tvt event make the registration to be from only one IP like olympiad, otherwise ppl will log 10 bots in event just to farm the rewards..

loudovikosss

May 20, 2012
it sounds like fun but maybe you must do this also in the low grade chars C-grade B- grade A-grade to have fun and chance to nice staffs low grade chars too

Maric

Sep 17, 2010
CTF Evenet ( Capture the flag ) ...is similar like TvT but far more better...its more tactical + u need to organise ur team to defend flag carrier and flag spot :)

Edwarz

Sep 16, 2012
What about TvT with grade or level restriction?
TvT A grade
TvT S grade
TvT S80, S84 Grade
This way the low players get to have some fun too. (just a suggestion)
Anyway, TvT would be great.

Wio

L2TOXIC Moderator
I hope blaze will add at least 2 events.One of them for sure will be TVT and other one an event which grade doesn't matter.I just hope server will become funny and playable for everybody,cause at this moment is not what we all want.
We must think at second event for every player.
@Edwarz,i think it's too much what u want.I'm sure blaze won't have this time for do TvT for grades,and we won't have any event.But i agree that we need event for low grades also.
Capture the flag or something searching the flag or dont know about low level.We have TVT event now give some suggestion for ALL players event. [?]

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

it sounds like fun but maybe you must do this also in the low grade chars C-grade B- grade A-grade to have fun and chance to nice staffs low grade chars too
I think we can do an event like this too.It's up to blaze and his free time,i just hope he will find time and make this server better and better.

nedox

Aug 5, 2010
Event called:
A blaze show!
Every week blaze will log in into the game and talk for like 1 hour with players about their problems, server problems and balance! Players who will ask about items / shittalk would get 10k min chatban.

/discuss

nedox

Aug 5, 2010
Don't start with stuffs like blaze would never add event or something like this.We want make best event and all players should agree.So give ur event or tell me if this one u would enjoy.
Babysteps meng!

ghuttzor

Jan 27, 2012
Portugal
A cool event would be something like, if blaze had time for it ofc, he sets like a big amount of atk power and def power (hp pdef mdef) and a certain number of ppl would try to kill him, like a 50x1 or so xd, like a raid but to kill blaze (or some1 else that blaze choose). This could be made in the same place as the last hero or whatever is the name of that event (basicly colo with the gates closed).

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

And the one who last hit on blaze (in case of sucess ofc) would get a reward, or even every1 who participated on the event.

MarioM

Jul 9, 2010
date: 04-03-2013
nedox said:
the L2 Toxic Hero event is still not aviable
date: 10-17-2012
In few days, may be few weeks, I will add new additional Olympiad to server - The King of the L2 World!
Olympiad will work every day in Coliseum! No limit for grade, no limit for enchants. The King can become only one person on the server! The King will change every week. He will have name smth like this: [THE KING]Blaze, have hero chat and many other rewards and privileges.
Also his name will show on the main page of the server - http://www.l2toxic.com/
In few days, may be few weeks
(http://www.forum.prommorpg.com/x50-...w-olympiad-type-the-king-of-the-l2-world.html)

I thing TVT/CTF or other events are great, but i want this King of the L2World!!!
Maybe blaze should bring one thing to the end (The King of the L2 World) before he take the next one (other events).

Best regards
[THE KING]MarioM xD

Jiraiya

Mar 18, 2012
Event called:
A blaze show!
Every week blaze will log in into the game and talk for like 1 hour with players about their problems, server problems and balance! Players who will ask about items / shittalk would get 10k min chatban.

/discuss

this is the best event anybody has ever proposed. It cracked me up but it's the best event anybody has ever suggested. hahahahahah Blaze is like a myth everybody has heard of him but nobody has ever seen him :)))))))

Firehouse

Jul 29, 2013
Good Events

Team vs Team is the best event. Once every 4 hours sounds about right. Make it random teams, and set a timer for afk people to get kicked after 1 min on non movement. Make the event last 15 mins. Make the arena simple and big enough to host people like a siege ground and not have major lag by reducing the amount of graphics.

For example a TVT in something like the Coliseum but 2 or 3 times the size of that field. Also leave the gate up in Coliseum so that people cannot spawn kill, etc. Rewards could be smaller things like YP/PP/ Element stones and crystals.

There are a lot of players that cant even afford to make their weapons 300 and armor 120. Yes donation can do this, but not everyone donates. You want to keep the non-donators here also, if not the server population dies, and hence the server follows.

Status
Not open for further replies.