What nice event you want in l2toxic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaNkaR

Jan 2, 2011
Everywhere !
i spoke to blaze.he said that he prefer to make olympiad full gear event,the one with [King]name i think that will be better also.so he will work on that event.
That event is good but the TvT event will attract more people than this one.
I mean that in TheKingOfL2 will participate only people with +16+ gear. In TvT even A graders will participate.

khazal

Nov 17, 2014
Anyway the Capture the flag is the best of all event, but with buffs /and if someone doesnt moves in 25 sec drop em out from the event . OR make farm zone in gracia . to make vesper sets noble or more easy with the teleports

Maric

Sep 17, 2010
thats an OLD topic :D :D it will be really nice if new event could be added..or little change in currect one:) another areas perhaps not coli or towns...and maybe gear limit like in oly...max S grade +6 ?? right now if one team gets +20 guy they are winners....

Maric

Sep 17, 2010
why u even reviving this topic if blaze dont give a fuck about players????...if he would listen us, server would be great but NOOO he is to blind.he rather made some crap events that he like not us players......about emails i dont know.i send him toons of suggestions but looks like he ignored all...perhaps he only answer on email that have name Donation.....

have fun=)

Status
Not open for further replies.