WTS COLS 5kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
For first time since I am playing here / more than 2 years /, I feel that server really can die, ... so I have a suggestion: At first look, It could be shocking for many ppl / mostly heavy donators /, but may be this is one of a few things that can be done to revive the server.
So, the biggest problem here for me was always extremely big difference between regular style players and donators and overall this could cost the head of the server, so my simple suggestion for u Blaze is: reduce max possible enchant of all items/armors/weapons/etc to +12, and compensate all who donated for +16/20 with cols values for all after +12.
It will reduce this big difference between players, more new ppl will have the chance to reach donators, all pvp/tw/sieges can begin to be more interesting, couse more ppl can participate and feel useful in this actions - not like now: 1 pty of Dynasty can't kill 1 donator.
The second positive effect will be that a lot of cols will appear on market and that will reduce cols price. That is it.
Also reduce col price for all what GM and site offer.
P.S. Also, do all this very fast / or whatever u decide /, couse server is at dead end. Really sorry to say this, but I think this is the fact.

Mateson

Nov 26, 2011
It is a fact! Server is really dead, there are not new coming players....no economy, no market, no management..

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
Yh GG. 80percent or more who pvp are very strong +16/20 with +30skills/full+30 etc full buffs are ex botters or heavy donators. No noob pvp(with dyna+3/12 or s76 few epics or no epics at all or so so). No players online... Cols price huge, enchant cost in site huge.Will anything be done about it? Well actually I don't mind it's hard to get+20 without donating, but won't it happen so, that server will be dead after few or several months when i will be on halfway of my goal or very close to it? What then, my effort will be useless... All this farming to get heavy pvp char will be useless if server will die in a short time... And one more thing I got nothing against donators, i donated a little myself, but what's the point to take away the challenge and pleasure out of the game to get something that you have earned, worked for it. I like challenges, but server is dying every day and something has to be done.
It is funny how i wanted to say this all along with the same words but i was afraid that everyone would call me QQer cause of the hate you all have on me :)))

As for pure farmers the damage we will get is huge after the end....

On top of that , since the site is kinda expensive ( aside from what you can buy in game from players +0 ) it is 100% sure that donation will happen sooner or later , unless you can pvp with +0 vesper/epics....

So , seeing the server follow such grief end , while u plan so many things , its sort of sad but the saddest of all things is that blaze is not going ever ( imho ) to do anything about this , not because he don't want but because there is no reason ( for him ) to do something...

I mean , when you have a business and for 7 ( almost ) years you've made a fortune equal to Mark Zuckerberg's , then you stop care about anything else...

You are set for life , you only should focus ( any of us ) how to ensure your future and if its possible the next generations that will come from you...

I'm not trying to promote pessimism but we all should adapt with the reality.

This exist for any possible server.

You making your registration , you donate 1k ++ euro , you enjoy your game until server close and you continue with the next one.

No GM is ever going to get in trouble for people with empty wallets !

And this pretty much exist for any online game.

I joined yesterday randomly after i've been redirected from advertisement a web-game ( sparta ) and it asks 500 euro to give 110.000 in-game money , which money will make you climb on first positions of ranking.

Its really hard nowdays to find games that are not pay to win.

ghuttzor

Jan 27, 2012
Portugal
It is funny how i wanted to say this all along with the same words but i was afraid that everyone would call me QQer cause of the hate you all have on me :)))

As for pure farmers the damage we will get is huge after the end....

On top of that , since the site is kinda expensive ( aside from what you can buy in game from players +0 ) it is 100% sure that donation will happen sooner or later , unless you can pvp with +0 vesper/epics....

So , seeing the server follow such grief end , while u plan so many things , its sort of sad but the saddest of all things is that blaze is not going ever ( imho ) to do anything about this , not because he don't want but because there is no reason ( for him ) to do something...

I mean , when you have a business and for 7 ( almost ) years you've made a fortune equal to Mark Zuckerberg's , then you stop care about anything else...

You are set for life , you only should focus ( any of us ) how to ensure your future and if its possible the next generations that will come from you...

I'm not trying to promote pessimism but we all should adapt with the reality.

This exist for any possible server.

You making your registration , you donate 1k ++ euro , you enjoy your game until server close and you continue with the next one.

No GM is ever going to get in trouble for people with empty wallets !

And this pretty much exist for any online game.

I joined yesterday randomly after i've been redirected from advertisement a web-game ( sparta ) and it asks 500 euro to give 110.000 in-game money , which money will make you climb on first positions of ranking.

Its really hard nowdays to find games that are not pay to win.
The concept of "pay to win" is applied to games where donaters ALWAYS have advantage over non-donaters. Toxic isnt an easy server, true, but you can get top gear by farming. Ofc that if you are a mediocre farmer, that has no clan, and spend most of his time crying about everything, you won't get anywhere. Again. i know plently of people +16/20 who never donated a single col.
I will use v4rvaros as an example now. He is in toxic for like half a year, and he is almost full +20. Why? First, he knows how to farm, he knows how to make trades, he dont spend his time crying at pvp zones, and he found a true clan where his effort is rewarded. 6 months > full +20. Now tell us, you mediocre farmer, how much + your dyna is and how long you play?
By the way. if you think toxic is pay to win, check out official l2 right now. To be among top players, right now you would have to spend about 10k$.

victor1gr

Jun 4, 2015
I'm so happy i stopped investing my time here and moved to another server. As of money, luckily i only spent about $20 in 4 months of playing. Since i quit, i'm checking every few weeks to see if there is any fix applied only to see from people's posts that things are getting worse instead of better. Good luck everyone. There are plenty of better servers out there. Go out and find them. This one simply doesn't worth it! Admin have no respect for players.

yavata11

Sep 8, 2013
Bulgaria
The concept of "pay to win" is applied to games where donaters ALWAYS have advantage over non-donaters. Toxic isnt an easy server, true, but you can get top gear by farming. Ofc that if you are a mediocre farmer, that has no clan, and spend most of his time crying about everything, you won't get anywhere. Again. i know plently of people +16/20 who never donated a single col.
I will use v4rvaros as an example now. He is in toxic for like half a year, and he is almost full +20. Why? First, he knows how to farm, he knows how to make trades, he dont spend his time crying at pvp zones, and he found a true clan where his effort is rewarded. 6 months > full +20. Now tell us, you mediocre farmer, how much + your dyna is and how long you play?
By the way. if you think toxic is pay to win, check out official l2 right now. To be among top players, right now you would have to spend about 10k$.
Man u miss many essential things. Do u know how many hours one mediocre player/farmer spend ON ? - no more than 3 hours, How can u reach + 16/20, +30 skills, full epics, all FS with 3 hours a day for 6 months ??? ... u CAN'T. So, don't explain it's not Pay to Win server - ofc it is. I like this server very much, but OP donations will lead server to it's dead, and it's happening now. Also u miss that ppl join pvp servers because they don't have time to lvl up char. on low rates ... and what they see here ? They have 2-3 hours to play, but can't achieve nothing for the time they have for L2 and they just leave very fast, smashed on some pvp/siege from OP donators. That is the truth, I have seen this many times here, but may be you are the one who forget what is "regular style" to play L2 and the fact that most of the ppl just need some fun for 2-3 hours and they don't aim to spend their live in game.

Last edited:

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
When you give example of successful farmer a member of your clan , it is obvious that conversation ends here...

One thing i can say is that i prefer to farm +20 in 2 years with clean hands than 6 months with shady ways....

But even if your ways of " farm " wasn't shady at all , still your example is out of competition , cause when a member joins your clan ( or napalm ) for sure have a bright future but his +20 items will be useless since there will be no players to fight with...

When two clans making 3000 cols per week from epics , for sure if their members are lucky and catch you on " pity mode " or if they lick ur butt enough , they gonna get items and im telling this cause u call as example v4rvaros while a big amount of your clan ( + napalm ) is +10 and less....

And of course by having all epics , zerging is impossible not to happen , everyone sooner or later ( even those who left ur clan in first place ) will turn back and the eternal fight +20 vs +12 ( dynasty ) will continue until no player will be left here...

I do not prefer cols against balance and life of server.

Even if i stay with my dark crystal and my icarus spirit for all my life , i will still be happy cause i will always feel good for not contributing or be part of the destruction you brought.

waidux1993

Sep 11, 2015
Well I have already someone shouting col 4.6kkk or 4.3kkk. Maybe it's the time to abandon the server, Hmmm...

kaminari

Jun 3, 2014
Well I have already someone shouting col 4.6kkk or 4.3kkk. Maybe it's the time to abandon the server, Hmmm...
Just dont buy cols that are 4kkk+ above hehe. If no one buys the they would sell it at 4kkk flat. Problem solve :D got to be shouting all day tho :p

waidux1993

Sep 11, 2015
So cool, col price is now 4.3/4.4/4.5kkk. OR you wait for ages until someone starts to sell col for 4.1/4.2 and u are the first trader who came/pmed/traded within seconds quicker than 20 others, very good!

Last edited:

terje

Oct 18, 2014
Not much new people on server - no donate -> no cols ig
Too much +20 ppl - still buying cols - no chance too catch +20 ppls with small donation -> no cols ig
With 10 damn expensive cols, u cant do anything, no reason to donate -> no cols ig xD

Last edited:

ghuttzor

Jan 27, 2012
Portugal
When you give example of successful farmer a member of your clan , it is obvious that conversation ends here...
ok -> v4rvaros, full +20 in little more than half a year since he joined toxic.
he got some help from clan etc, but he is farming up to 5/6 cols a day, when you said yourself plenty of times you farm 1/2 max.

Didn't even read the rest of your post, because, as you said, the conversation just ended here.

Less tears and more farm, bruh

Cheers

Last edited:

Berdin

Jun 3, 2015
he got some help from clan etc, but he is farming up to 5/6 cols a day, when you said yourself plenty of times you farm 1/2 max.

Didn't even read the rest of your post, because, as you said, the conversation just ended here.

Cheers
What's exactly with the delay in your brain , i wonder...

I don't even remember when i made this post and you answer now.

I understand v4rvaro's farming and all his effort and hours he spent.

He is smart enough ( like most of us ) to realize that when you have such a clan for support , even if u farm blessed weapon B , you will sell it in less than a day.

Now server is at its end , things are not same even for you and your clan.

But if i had 40 heroes ( including your ally and alt clans of your ally ( E.G. Animal > TheIntelligent ) ) behind my back , i would farming 24/7 too and just shouting " wts dynasty armor clean and weapons ".

You can't compare people who are all alone against the devil , with devil himself.

terje

Oct 18, 2014

Cheers
Maybe he should get a job bro :fool:

Status
Not open for further replies.